Wow Insurance Rep. Is a F****n Tard!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • mkcman17
    replied
    that's why i don't carry collision. if i get in a wreck, i'd rather labor-of-love it back up out of pocket than have it totalled for less than it's worth with a salvage title.

    Leave a comment:


  • 02for2
    replied
    Originally posted by woodisgood
    You can find " agreed value" insurance for classic cars, not sure if e30 counts.
    Sure does!

    I'm with Leland-West and have agreed value of $8.5k on my '90 325is.

    I also have my '76 2002 with them - $12k

    And my '90 Porsche 964 Cab - $29k

    Total annual bill - $346 (all 3 cars). Some restrictions apply.

    Cheers!

    Leave a comment:


  • woodisgood
    replied
    You can find " agreed value" insurance for classic cars, not sure if e30 counts.

    Leave a comment:


  • rblevins
    replied
    Originally posted by Kershaw
    so what if they total it. they'll still give you what its worth (or they should anyway.)

    buy it back for $400 and buy another e30.
    Heres A Good 4 or 5 Pg Read for ya bro.....Good Example Here....

    Leave a comment:


  • rblevins
    replied
    Originally posted by z31maniac
    You aren't the sharpest knife in the drawer, are you?
    Lol This!

    Hints My Rant buddy They are gonna say my car is worth $1200...Not even what I paid for the car And I deff couldnt get one in good shape or close to it for that....

    Leave a comment:


  • z31maniac
    replied
    Originally posted by Kershaw
    so what if they total it. they'll still give you what its worth (or they should anyway.)

    buy it back for $400 and buy another e30.
    You aren't the sharpest knife in the drawer, are you?

    Leave a comment:


  • Kershaw
    replied
    so what if they total it. they'll still give you what its worth (or they should anyway.)

    buy it back for $400 and buy another e30.

    Leave a comment:


  • rblevins
    replied
    Looking now

    Leave a comment:


  • z31maniac
    replied
    I went over this in length in the other thread in this sub forum today.

    Leave a comment:


  • rblevins
    replied
    Good Thought Ill Have to ask the progressive guy if I could look in to this. ^^

    Leave a comment:


  • Charley
    replied
    haha there is a good rant about that in this month roundel...

    Yeah it sucks that why you get comprehensive insurance for a certain
    amount and pay the fees that come with the agreed price

    My car is insured for 3x the amount I paid for it...

    Leave a comment:


  • rblevins
    started a topic Wow Insurance Rep. Is a F****n Tard!

    Wow Insurance Rep. Is a F****n Tard!

    Edit: Sorry I know I used The F Bomb in my Title Lol Forgive me!

    Ok So I go in to pay The Premium on my insurance today, and my rep. walks out and says wow nice old school BMW. I took the compliments and he proceeded to say (In Exact Words) "Dont ever wreck it we are just gonna total this thing out. Even with a small Fender bender".

    I asked "Yall wouldnt fix it?"


    Him "No Way!" "Never"


    Thought to myself WTF so im paying "FULL COVERAGE" for you to fuck me and total my car and not even try to fix it?

    Opinions? I mean I have to have some sort of coverage by state TN law. And I deff dont want my car totaled Right after some small fender bender that may not even be my fault with no second thought?
Working...