• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Norwood in MA.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Matt-B
      hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Haha, that made my day!

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

did you have pit passes for any time you wanted to leave the classroom during class? from what they have told us we are the only campus to do that and it really sucks. if i have o make an important phone call i have to take the pass and i only get 15 minutes. and we only get 2 of those a day. i usually just leave and dont get into trouble for it.

Comment

Originally posted by george graves View Post
            most of the kids in this school cant even put lug nuts on right. there needs to be an entrance exam. something to keep the complete idiots out of the school. it does have potential to be a great school. can help a lot of people who know nothing about cars. it just seems like most of the kids that go here dont even care lol. i dont get how a 2.3 gpa can excite them. but this is the price i pay for wanting to come here. i ave an application for hennessey tuning school also. im thinking about going there once im done with uti. that would definitely be a fun school. too bad they dont have any euro cars at all. would be a good time regardless

Comment

Show us some other stuff you have done. I'm sure you have to work your way up to designing turbos and engine-piston alternators.

Comment

Would you mind showing us one of your previous engineering ideas/projects that is complete and functional and is genuinely useful?

^ haha im a slow typer
                Lorin

Originally posted by slammin.e28
                The M30 is God's engine.

Comment

I worked at a shop for 2 years in chesapeake virginia called sports and imports. i honestly dont have many of the old pictures from the shop. just a few pics of the shop race car and a customers track car and my own car. nothing special. i did get bored one day and rewired my starter wiring so that the cig lighter started the engine and had buttons right above the window switches for main power and aux power. other than that most of my designs for things havent all been automotive related. although i do have a design for a tube chassis car i have been working on for a while. nothing serious just some things i would like to one day put together and go fast lol

Comment

I bet he reinvented the supercharger.
                    cars beep boop

Comment

dude i reinvented the vortex intake system. all about that vortex. and nos systems. i upgraded the shit out of nossssssssss. little vtec in my turbo and im good to go dude. lols

Comment

There is a HUGE difference from being able to tune cars/put together race cars and engineering new technologies. Engineering is a whole different game. I can build a race car and not once care about the laws of thermodynamics.

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

Dude you're like a fucking rocket scientist.

I don't think you can just wake up one morning and use your UTI education to improve on technology that has been around for over 100 years.

Comment

Why do engineering classes at a young age enlarge and firm the cranial cavity so?
                            Lorin

Originally posted by slammin.e28
                            The M30 is God's engine.

Comment

also i kinda wanna take one of these new tablets and run megasquirt on it and mount it into a dash. would be pretty cool. touchscreen megasquirt with wireless internet and everything else you can do with a tablet right there in your dash. almost as awesome as the nissan with the built in xbow 360.

Comment

^You should share all your thoughts that pop into your mind.
                                Originally posted by Matt-B
                                hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Working...
                                X