No announcement yet.

Amazing! E30 Trunks are huge!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've always been amazed at the size of not only the E30's trunk, but the damn glovebox, too! People are always blown away at the size of both of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Eurospeed88
      I've always been amazed at the size of not only the E30's trunk, but the damn glovebox, too! People are always blown away at the size of both of them.
      Name another car that you can fit a video camera and digital camera in the glovebox at the same time.
      The BMW 318 is back. With a vengeance.

Comment

I have a portable air compressor in the glove box! Still have room for maps, owners manual and a pressure gauge. My friends find it quite ammusing.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nando
          yeah i stuffed a huge desk and most everything I owned into my car just recently. of course taking out the passenger seat made a lot more room..
          how hard do you think it would be to make the rear seat fold down? just curious cause i haven't seen anyone trying to do so..lol or am i the only dumbass that would like a rear folding seat.
          IG: deniso_nsi Leave me feedback here

Comment

Originally posted by nefarious7907
            I am going to be attending UTI at the end of August. I am headed to the ariz campus. I dont have an apartment yet and I was pretty sure that I didnt want to stay with the other people living in bumf*ck nowhere kansas, Ryan can vouch for me when I say the part of kansas we live in is anything but rural. I wouldnt mind being around some other bimmer enthusiasts.
            Wait another year...

Actually I may live at home while at UTI, about a 30ish minute drive from northern Glendale where I live but I'd be saving money, could be worth it x10.
            Project Thread | Instagram | Phoenix, Arizona Events Thread

Comment

achem.

Originally posted by Eurospeed88
              I've always said if I ever had a kid; f a car seat, just put some harnesses in there.
              Originally posted by blunt
              can you get me a deal on cases of their (fiji) bottled water? i wash my 02 in that shit

Comment

Originally posted by dude8383
                how hard do you think it would be to make the rear seat fold down? just curious cause i haven't seen anyone trying to do so..lol or am i the only dumbass that would like a rear folding seat.
                IG: deniso_nsi Leave me feedback here

Comment

you'd have to cut a shitload of metal. no.

and you'd have to pay to ship a touring rear seat in, with assembly, or make a custom one
                  Originally posted by blunt
                  can you get me a deal on cases of their (fiji) bottled water? i wash my 02 in that shit

Comment

Working...
                  X