Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JoeJohnson View Post
    [ATTACH]40584[/ATTACH]

Just put the H&R cupcakes in there last night. Sorry for the sht camera phone picture.
    Roll your fenders asap before they look like mine, all chipped apart at the edges and bent up.
    Jah bless! :pimp:

Comment

yea I actually mean Cup Kit, but I've called them cup cakes since 2002 and its just kind of stuck.

Thanks for the welcome. I'll be out at the meets/events for sure so I'm sure I'll see you guys around.

Comment

Originally posted by Streichholzschächtelchen View Post
        This man is doing it right. Plz r3v, don't corrupt him with volvo lips roof racks and stickers.
        Don't worry its not really my style so what you see will be right around what it will be indefinitely. Manual swap, and black leather is up next. :)

Comment

this is the best noobie we've had in a while.

love that color.. and what are those wheels? they look like hartge's but more inset.

Comment

they're 15x7 RH's

Comment

Originally posted by JoeJohnson View Post
              Don't worry its not really my style so what you see will be right around what it will be indefinitely. Manual swap, and black leather is up next. :)
              I gotcha I'm not saying go hella flush, have the fenders pulled or anything. The tires look like they've come in contact with theinner fender lip and given it a slight bend. I'm just advising you have the inner lip rolled flat, it won't change the look of your car or the fender, it will just keep the tire from catching at full lock and under hard cornering. And you just went lower so if you were catching the inner lip before you will be mangling it now. I'm trying to save you from having to repair or replace your fenders, your car isn't exactly in a common color.

An ounce of prevention...
              Jah bless! :pimp:

Comment

I'm totally with that, you can kind of see where my fender made contact with the wheel already from when I first got it (kind of hand an incident with the curb). Plus I'm already looking at spacers to bring the wheels out a little bit so rolling is def in the future.

Comment

noice! welcome welcome

Comment

Vehicle looks proper.

More piktarz required

Oh yeah...welcome to R3V.

Luke

Closing SOON!
                    "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

PNW: Check
                      Nice E30 (love the wheels): Check
                      Proper Intro Thread: Check

Best noobie we've had in a long time. Welcome to R3V!!! :up:
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Streichholzschächtelchen View Post
                        Roll your fenders asap before they look like mine, all chipped apart at the edges and bent up.
                        +1
                        fender rub blowsss

nice signature btw

Comment

Working...
                        X