Yours truly,
    Rich
    sigpic
    Originally posted by Rigmaster
    you kids get off my lawn.....

Comment

ha ha stickers...
      https://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar...re-irs.356333/

This Forum is built on love, and powered by Sexual Tension!

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Comment

I was in a bidding war on E Bay with this guy on a E30 M3, he got it and "parted it out," needed about $2000 in work, he got it for $5000, my guess he's selling M3 parts oversea's$$$$$$$.

Comment

I'm no purist, but why the fuck would you swap an m50 in place of an s14?!? Am I missing something?

88 325iS(Cam'ed m20)
          P2 S60 Daily
          IG: @ratherbefisting

Comment

e30 318i:
            Outrageous - take a fine commuter car and turn it into a monster! Handling and brake improvements will be necessary! Do it...
            M50 swapped cars are not monsters

Comment

We have a good number of seriously stupid people in Texas. This would be one of them.
              stephenbrody.com

Comment

hahahaha thats hilarious
                -FREEDOM- is cruisin at 80, windows down and listening to the perfect song-thinking "this is it"
                -The Beauty in the Tragedy-
                MECHANIC SMASH!!- (you all know you do it)
                Got Drop?? ;-)
                Originally posted by JinormusJ
                But of course
                E30s are know to be notoriously really really really ridiculously good looking

Comment

Originally posted by AE_m20 View Post
                  I'm no purist, but why the fuck would you swap an m50 in place of an s14?!? Am I missing something?
                  because clearly the more cylinders the better ;)

Comment

WTF--that link was closed down and my AVG said it blocked a virus threat from it. Beware!

Comment

Its a dam shame doing that swap.
                      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

In all fairness, Terry Sayther Automotive is a great shop. Honest and knowledgable guys. I stopped off there for a mid-road-trip-checkup between NY and CA. They gave me a full assessment, didn't try to convince me I needed to do any work, and didn't charge me a penny. Also a really fun shop to visit. Lots of eye candy.

I'm sure they set up the swap site for people who don't work on their own cars, or who don't spend too much time on these forums.

I do agree with y'all, that if I had an S14 engine, I probably wouldn't replace it with an M50 But I might consider replacing my M20 for one someday.

'87 325i "Chewey" (RIP, my beloved)
                        current:
                        '01 e46 325iT "Dot" - #datwagonlife
                        '87 e30 325i "Tui" - she has her mother's eyes

Comment

Guys don't hate! One day you'll go to look at a clean, rust free eta being sold by a little old lady and when you ask about the said "engine work," you'll look under the hood and be pleasantly surprised by the M50 staring back at you, just wanting to be loved :puppy:
                          Bronzit 4-door Swap Drifting somewhere
                          Cammed B25 Swap Daily Driver
                          Updated 10/1

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1
                          Maybe 300 CANADIAN HP, thats like 225 US HP.

Comment

-----Zen and the Art of e30 Maintenance - / - Zen TOC - / - Zen Summary

Comment

so who is gonna call and ask him about power of an S14 compared to an M50 lmao
                              sigpic
                              ^Back in the game^
                              BUILD THREAD: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=201281
                              FS thread:
                              http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=214105

Comment

Working...
                              X