PRO3 Ready for 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PRO3 Ready for 2011

The racers of the BMW E30 PRO3 racing series are making final preparations as they look to the first rounds of the PRO3 series in Portland (May 1) and Seattle (May 22).

You can now follow PRO3 on Facebook and Twitter. Visit the main page of the PRO3 web site to hook up on Facebook or Twitter.

Pair is a website hosting company with over 25 years of experience, 99.9% server uptime, and a variety of powerful web hosting plans available, all backed by 24/7, friendly tech support from real employees.

Also we've added great shots from the 2010 Seaon, see the web site's Media section to view.

PRO3 now have 50 cars in the series. PRO3 will be back as a support race at the NASCAR Bi-Mart 125 weekend at Portland International Raceway in late July. We should see our first 40+ car grid at this race!

PRO3 is pleased to add 425 Motorsports in Bellevue as a series sponsor. 425 Motorsports sell helmets, driving suits and other safety gear for racing and sport driving.

Back as PRO3 series sponsors for 2011 are:

Toyo Tires
    Bimmerworld
    Elephant Motorsport
    Proformance Driving School
    Griots Garage
    WX Signs
    Carb Connection

Last edited by Lance Racing; 04-06-2011, 10:04 AM.
    Lance Richert '88 M3, #35 PRO3, i3 etc.
    www.LanceRichertArchitect.com

2019 E30 Picnic Weekend: June 22-23 2019

Not being part of any racing community I'm going to attend (as a spectator) my second race ever, and my first Pro-3 race on May first at PIR. I am however unable to find information on start time and length. Not having a lot of racing experience (even watching) I can't even accurately guess when and for how long these things go.

If it's actually on the website I'd be happy to accept a dope-slap and a link.
    -------------------------------------------------
    1989 - E30 - M20B25 - Manual. Approx 300,000+ miles - Track Rat & Weekend Fun
    2000 - E46 - M52TUB28 - Manual. Approx 130,000 miles - [not so] Daily Driver

sigpic

I'm looking for a Lachssilber Passenger Fender and Hood. PM if you have one or both to sell!

Comment

Good question!

Here is a link to a PDF that includes the schedule. Go to page two and the whole 2-day schedule is listed. PRO3 run in Group 1. So look for the times that Group 1 is on track.

I see the actual PRO3 race on Sunday is at 3:45pm and is 30 minutes long.

Comment

Originally posted by Lance Racing View Post
        Good question!

Here is a link to a PDF that includes the schedule.
        Where is a link? :)

I didn't know there would be Pro3 activity on Saturday as well?

I see the actual PRO3 race on Sunday is at 3:45pm and is 30 minutes long.
        Great! Thanks for the info!

sigpic

I'm looking for a Lachssilber Passenger Fender and Hood. PM if you have one or both to sell!

Comment

Oops, here is the link:

Saturday schedule is a short practice session in the morning, first qualifying session Saturday afternoon.

Comment

And to best of my knowledge, addmission is free.

Comment

Originally posted by Lance Racing View Post
              And to best of my knowledge, addmission is free.
              This I've found and read in a few places. Thanks for the additional info, Lance! Helpful as always :)

sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X