We need more E30 shops and enthusiast in and around the Southeast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We need more E30 shops and enthusiast in and around the Southeast

I feel like everythign comes from the Midwest, North, and Cali!! Lets get some people on the map over here!! And get smaller local meets going!!

What are you looking for exactly? There are tons of shops just north of you on 85. Lots of indy shops that can suit any interest you have. I've worked at several BMW focused Euro shops in the area doing everything from salvage parts and simple service to race car fabrication and track support. Bob Shields in Rock Hill is an awesome E30 resource that might be closer to you (Not sure how close Rock Hill is to Spartanburg; they are both just over the border from me)-- He daily drives a 4.4L M62 powered E30 and owns his own shop there as well.

I would love to see some local car meets fire up again. It was nice when I could count on 100+ car meets every Friday night, but that never lasted more than 6 months at any given location due to some kid doing something immature that looked bad on the local businesses.

Comment

I see a few E30's here in Charleston, but never seen any at the BMWCCA Meetings, except when I take mine.

Comment

Working...
      X