$3700 dollars for a trashed e30?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

$3700 dollars for a trashed e30?

i've seen far worst looking e30's, but this one is fleebay'd out! not to mention the skirts and m3 badge -_- , anyway i emailed the guy saying his autocrapic e30 was not worth 3700 american dollars, and it was distaastefully modded, he disagree'd saying he was on several e30 forums and everyone liked his car and they agreed its worth the neighborhood of 3500-4000? sounds like bs to me, you take a gander.

If he can get anything close to his asking price than more power to him. But I wouldn't go as far as emailing him telling him he is full of shit. minus the skirts, m badge, and angel eyes it seems like a fairly clean car. There is still the autotragic but some people don't want stick. I kind of like what he did with the tails, and I usually hate that style lights.

Comment

Originally posted by Vince30 View Post
      If he can get anything close to his asking price than more power to him. But I wouldn't go as far as emailing him telling him he is full of shit. minus the skirts, m badge, and angel eyes it seems like a fairly clean car. There is still the autotragic but some people don't want stick. I kind of like what he did with the tails, and I usually hate that style lights.
      yeah the tails weren't completely atrocious, it would be a good car if he did scrap all that other stuff or offer all the stock stuff with it. but 3700 is a whooooole lot and he said he bought it for 1600, lol.

Comment

the auto trans kills the value alot more than the tasteless mods. Those mods can be easily removed, and you have a pretty stock early 325is. auto trans, not so much. imo, an auto E30 is like a bolt-action Glock.

Comment

i wouldn't call it trashed.its rather like a christmas tree with too many ornaments.

Originally posted by stewie30luvr
          ooo cause i was fixing my chain tensioner and there was a black widow on the radiator so i killed it
          Originally posted by JakeP
          with a coathanger

Comment

Originally posted by Pantless Spency View Post
            yeah the tails weren't completely atrocious, it would be a good car if he did scrap all that other stuff or offer all the stock stuff with it. but 3700 is a whooooole lot and he said he bought it for 1600, lol.
            With all the stuff he did to it its probably worth about 1400 now haha. But a car is worth what someone is willing to pay for it.

Comment

yeah haha, one mans POS is another mans riced out dream haha.

Comment

Modding cars, actually decreases their value. This car is a good example of that. The interior actually looks really nice, the seats and dash. The exterior looks so silly. Poor car, I hope someone saves it. I wonder if the ODO works.

"The Camry is an appliance, not a car. It attracts folks who have the same regard for driving that they have for washing dishes,
                i.e. it's a necessary but somewhat unpleasant chore and they want something to make the task a little easier and insulate them from the process."
                 - my friend, Número Veintiséis

Comment

Another example of poor craigslist posting skills. You can at least take your dangly shit off the mirror before taking crappy angles cell photos

Bahama Beige E23 Project
                  Bluebird Bus Conversion
                  New Oregon Trail

Comment

To each there own, Ive seen worse.. no need to email him and shit on him..

Comment

Those skirts are atrocious
                      '88 325i cabbie royal blau
                      '91 325i cabbie calypso rot
                      '92 318i cabbie laguna green
                      ~I like all my b!tches topless ;-)~

Comment

I don't understand why people feel the need to go out of their way to shit on somebody. If he wants to sell that atrocity for $3700 then more power to him.

`92 325 vert - `90 325 coupe `99 m3 - Instagram @e30L

Comment

Doesnt look too bad, could be much much worse, can always take all that shit off.
                          - 86' 325i SOLD
                          - 90 318is

Comment

If he hadn't screwed the body kit into the panels, it would probably be worth close to his asking. Sadly, that car basically needs to be repainted to undo the damage he did.

I wonder what forums have been jerking him off? Cardomain?
                            2006 GMC Sierra 2500HD 4WD LBZ/Allison
                            2002 BMW M3 Alpinweiß/Black
                            1999 323i GTS2 Alpinweiß
                            1995 M3 Dakargelb/Black
                            - S50B32/S6S420G/3.91
                            1990 325is Brilliantrot/Tan
                            1989 M3 Alpinweiß/Black

Hers: 1996 Porsche 911 Turbo Black/Black
                            Hers: 1988 325iX Coupe Diamantschwartz/Black 5spd

sigpic

Comment

You should see the shit being sold in Canada. I've seen worse cars for more money.
                              sigpic

Buy and sell your E30s and E30 parts on E30 Marketplace!

Comment

Working...
                              X