I hate being poor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rsully70sev View Post
    Obviously we're all being a little facetious, I mean come on- I'm nowhere close to being poor, but I'm also nowhere close to owning a Ferrari.
    I didn't try to insult him if that is what your considering, just giving him a motivation. I guess I misinterpreted my sentence.
    WTB E30. Right now $1500+ Vert or 4 door only.

Price range will increase every month.

Comment

Originally posted by jeffSDguy View Post
      Do something about your wealth if your complaining so much.
      OOOOOooooh, what a novel fucking notion!

Yeah...tell you what: I will give you all the parameters of my life (damn near 50, in constant pain, no education, enormous "non-bankruptable" debt, equal to 3 years earnings, $150,000 lien against my name so no credit either) and see what you can come up with.

Oh yeah, before you pop up with the typical idiot bullshit about "get loans, go to school", my lien basically throws all that in the shitter. No loans, no grants, NOTHING available to help me get edumacated. It is all I can do to make enough to keep me from being homeless, no fucking way can I afford to go to school and try to earn a living, no fucking way.

I HAD a great start on wealth, I let my dick make decisions for me, plus I let my prima-donna attitude piss off dozens of terrific opportunities, since I was so fucking special

Watch your ass, boy. I was on track to retire at 40, gracefully. Don't fuck up like I did. Now all I can do is drive POS 20 year old BMWs and hope to die in a car wreck.
      Last edited by StereoInstaller1; 04-27-2011, 08:34 AM.

Closing SOON!
      "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

But, we love you Luke. That's gotta be worth a whole pile of dick.

Comment

lol financial discussion

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
          1983 Peugeot 505 STI
          1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
          2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

Originally posted by freeride53 View Post
            lol financial discussion
            You are welcome to shut the fuck up too. Fucking San Diego twat pissed me off, sounds just like I did when I was an idiot 24 year old kid making more than all my parents combined.

Closing SOON!

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Comment

cocaine, its a hell of a drug.... buy low, sell high.

Comment

Originally posted by e30shmobberr View Post
                i fucking love 8 series. all bmw are welcome in my garage
                ?

Comment

I love the looks of these cars but wait until you drive one. Unless you are rolling the autobahn daily this car is a bit of a pig. I just past on a 840 with 90k miles for 12k. There way high at 55k. IMO
                  Custom Made Skid Plates For Sale.
                  http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=111469
                  http://raceskids.com/

Comment

Eric, that is a 850CSi, one of 3 in that color combo.

I think $55K is a bit high, but not much.

I want to see the one that was made in Chameleon. I hate chameleon paint, but I want to see how BMW did it, factory style.

Closing SOON!

Comment

Comment

I have done quite a bit of work on a red 850CSI of a customer of ours. he paid 38,000 euros for it, and left about 8,000 euros at the dealership I work at. replaced ALL of the lines under the car, the rear caber adjustment stuff was all broken too.
                        A 6 speed V12 is nothing like an auto-- the car is FUN to drive!!

Comment

oh dear god Mike, did you get to flog it at all?

I know it is a travesty, but I am wanting an E31 SO bad. I can handle the maintenance, they really aren't any worse chassis-wise than an E34 from what I see.

I wan to find a $4000 beater, maybe an engine fire victim, whatever, do a LS6/T56.

400HP/6 speed/30MPG cruising...and looks like THAT?

I bet I could complete it (maybe as a 5 speed, could swap it later) for under $10K.

James S38E30 motor mounts have me thinking crazy shit.

I think I want to get the S50 into the black car first, maybe.

Closing SOON!

Comment

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1 View Post
                            I wan to find a $4000 beater, maybe an engine fire victim, whatever, do a LS6/T56.

400HP/6 speed/30MPG cruising...and looks like THAT?
                            I could could get behind that.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jeffSDguy View Post
                              Do something about your wealth if your complaining so much.
                              Fucking Jeff. Get off r3v bro. You don't even have a E30.
                              KingB

Comment

bro?

Either of you guys from PB? That is where I grew up, basically.

Closing SOON!

Comment

Working...
                                X