Anyone seen that tornado in Alabama?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone seen that tornado in Alabama?

Saw on the news this morning. Wow a mike wide!! It was insane.

Found out about it last night. My sister is a senior at Bama, luckily she is ok but there is no power in the city at all. Looks like graduation is cancelled for the 7th which sucks cuz I was looking forward to going down there.

I heard that the experts think it could possibly have had 4 vortexes!

This one isn't far from my sister's house:

stephenbrody.com

Comment

Insane, looks like something from an Apocalypse movie..
      2007 Range Rover Sport S/C

Comment

Lived in B'ham for 12+ years and my folks still live there. Was very stressful these past 24 hours. Same thing happened Aprol 8th, 1998 when an f5 tornado basically had the same path as this one. Live in GA now and we were dealing with mutilpe storms systems all night last night. One thing when its just you that you have to take care of, but when its your wife and four kids under 5, then it takes on another perspective.

Glad its over to say the least!

Originally posted by Roysneon
        $5 shipped?
        Originally posted by MarkD
        You are a strange dude, I'n not answering any more posts from you.

Comment

that first video was epic! i dont know that much about tornadoes but i feel like those guys were being idiots. still mad props on the footage though
          sigpic

http://r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=201774

Comment

Originally posted by samiam3356 View Post
            Lived in B'ham for 12+ years and my folks still live there. Was very stressful these past 24 hours. Same thing happened Aprol 8th, 1998 when an f5 tornado basically had the same path as this one. Live in GA now and we were dealing with mutilpe storms systems all night last night. One thing when its just you that you have to take care of, but when its your wife and four kids under 5, then it takes on another perspective.

Glad to hear you and your family are ok. I was watching the news this morning. 1 mile wide!!! Insane. Prayers going out to all those affected

Comment

I think this is the video you are looking for.

http://www.masonjarfilms.com I think the man in this video was once one of my middle school students. Antoine Dodson appears to be trying to get back the yo...
              Originally posted by b3albakii
              the head was okey .. and in a good mood
              no i didnt over heat it so much
              www.blunttech.com

Comment

Originally posted by samiam3356 View Post

sketchy bro glad your family is ok I watched it with my kids this mornining during breakfast and when I saw houses ripped out past the foundation I felt for all the people with kids trying to keep them calm.
                1991 e30 328i M52 swapped: Gone
                1995 e34 540i/6 1 of 76 Clean
                1985 e28 euro 525i the daily

Comment

we just had some tornadoes hit about a mile from my house here last weekend. Nothing like that though, thoughts and prayers go out to the community.
                  '87 325ic, powered by S50.

Comment

I was actually in Marysville Tn yesterday, 2 touched down. We spent @ an hour in the breakroom in the back of the Home depot. Pretty intense stuff. I have pictures of the clouds moving ovet the Depot... it was pretty intense. I75 was closed outside of Ft Oflethorpe, GA last night on my way home @ 2am, a twister ripped through that area like it was it's job. The highway was littered with debris and some overturned trucks. It seriously looked like a bomb had went off. My heart goes out to those with damdge, loss, and deaths. These were easily the wickedest storms we've seen down here in years. The tornado that came through Atlanta a couple of years back was NOTHING compared to the one in tuscaloosa.
                    Yours truly,
                    Rich
                    sigpic
                    Originally posted by Rigmaster
                    you kids get off my lawn.....

Comment

Here is a pic of the storm. The cloud you can see the best was no higher than 50 feet above the Home Depot.
                      See those little "whisps" below it? Those are no good.
                      Attached Files
                      Yours truly,
                      Rich
                      sigpic

Comment

What I drove through last night.
                        Yours truly,
                        Rich
                        sigpic

Comment

Yah, we got none of that in Forsyth county. It was just the normal thunderstorm except the massive amount of lightning. The wind got a little high but not to bad. Although Dawson and Cherokee county both had tornadoes, I think Cumming is immune to these super storms.

http://halden-fabricius.tumblr.com/

Comment

i had an overnight in downtown bhm two nights ago. the fucking air raid siren went off twice starting at 5am. the shit hit the fan shortly after that. on the way to the airport in the morning, there was lots of damage everywhere. one of the corporate hangars had a good section of the roof peeled off.
                            sigpic
                            Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                            92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                            88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                            88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                            87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                            12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Originally posted by 'e30love' View Post
                              Saw on the news this morning. Wow a mike wide!! It was insane.
                              How wide is a Mike?
                              Originally posted by Good & Tight
                              It takes real man to mount a big woman, all you haters are just scared boys.

Comment

Working...
                              X