Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NEED YOUR HELP... trying to sell my car quick and cheap!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NEED YOUR HELP... trying to sell my car quick and cheap!!!!!

Something just poped into my hands. I have an oppertunity to buy a 325i for cheap (the same amount i paid for my e). I have no money and i need to get rid of my e30 325e in a week. Anyone interested... post.... or pm me, or email me at delo360@aol.com, or call me at (610) 203 4013 . I'm located right outside of philly, PA. My car is definetly a project car. I'm not looking for big bucks.... make any offers, i'll consider anything.

187,000 miles
    non sport blue interior
    silver exterior (good shape for its age, few dents, does need paint)
    no radio
    needs some suspension work
    new alternator & battery
    almost new tires
    recent tune job

Like i said this is a project car and would be perfect for anyone who wants to buy one cheap and drive it while they work on it. There are a bunch of little annoying things that need fixing but the only good thing is that the engine is very very very strong. Like i said make offers....... it will go for dirt cheap. Hahaha... i gotta get my hands on that 325i. Help an e30 guy out.
    E30 Dinan Turbo

What year, and how much
    「 Terror from the Rising Sun 」

Comment

Its a 1987 325e 2dr. Manual trans. Looking for a $1000. Like i said... this is def. a project car. However, the enigne is very strong. Before i bought this i looked at many other cars in the 1500 - 2000 range and NONE that i saw started as quickly and smoothly as this. It is the reason why i bought it. If interested give me a call, i will explain in full detail the rest of the condition of the car.
      E30 Dinan Turbo

Comment

Working...
      X