No announcement yet.

Post your e30 related injuries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm missing most of my left hand. I'm just have (what on you would be) my middle finger, and my thumb. It looks like a claw - well, that's what most people say.

It happened while I was installing neon underglow back in the 90's. I don't like to talk about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikhail Bakunin View Post
      I'm missing most of my left hand. I'm just have (what on you would be) my middle finger, and my thumb. It looks like a claw - well, that's what most people say.

It happened while I was installing neon underglow back in the 90's. I don't like to talk about it.
      Sorry that sounds bad, but neon underglow! Shame on you! :tsk:

1991 318is -> 2004 R32 -> 2002 Jetta TDI -> 2014 FiST

No E30 Club

Comment

Tell me something I don't know. Dick. I'm the one left with a effing claw hand.

Comment

Tell me something I don't know. Dick. I'm the one left with a effing claw hand.
          Like I said, sorry that happened to you. I bet everyone was into neons back in the 90's anyway so no need to be ashamed. It's just like this whole hellaflush thing happening nowadays.

1991 318is -> 2004 R32 -> 2002 Jetta TDI -> 2014 FiST

No E30 Club

Comment

Originally posted by mikeedler View Post
            I took off my ring finger in an e30 electric fan that we were mounting in an S10. It felt GREEEAATTT!
            that was about 6 years ago- was sewn back on but doesn't work too well anymore.

Fuck.

I'm curious to ask though.

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

I was getting a trans bolt off with a cheapass ratchet and it exploded and I punched the bottom of the car and jacked up my knuckles

Comment

Burned my wrist on my race headers :)

Comment

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/album.php?albumid=798 Sorry not a E30 but the red car WAS a 745 turbo, none of the cops or fireman believed I was alive til i screamed "get me out of here", if it would of been my vert. they could of just buried it.

Comment

Smashed my thumb with a 32 oz hammer trying to get the damn axle out of the hub last weekend. Shocked I didn't break it actually, just massively swollen with a quarter-sized blood blister. Got it out today though (torch, puller, hammer combo ;) ) and replaced that damn wheel bearing...

I miss the old BMW

Comment

Working...
                    X