E30 Phone home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

E30 Phone home

Tearing apart an e30 and found this thing hooked up in the trunk with a cable going up to the front center console.

Vinyl Lettering

You must have been born after the car phone was a status symbol!
    The difference between porcupines and BMWs is that porcupines have the pricks on the outside!

Comment

Im just surprised none of the PO removed it. I wish the phone was still in it :P

Vinyl Lettering

Comment

Found the same thing in my car the other day. The plug in for the phone was up front jammed under the handbrake cover
        r3vlimited Lanyard Group Buy!!!

Comment

same here, that thing was a pita to get out

Vinyl Lettering

Comment

my 86 ES still had the phone mounted to the center console when i bought the car. i ripped it out w/in a week if owning the car.
            Much wow
            I hate 4 doors

Comment

we rocked the car phone for at least a year in our m535i, so badass. id pretend to talk on it in traffic to see peoples response.
              NEED SOME VINYL STICKERS???

Comment

Originally posted by BDSax View Post
                we rocked the car phone for at least a year in our m535i, so badass. id pretend to talk on it in traffic to see peoples response.
                I was about to ask/suggest the same thing... But Im a whore for laughter.

2001 Titaniumsilber 540i Sport 6-Speed
                1990 Diamantschwarz Alpha-N 2.5L ///M3
                1986 Alpinweiss 325e M50B25 (R.I.P.)

-Talk to me when more sound comes from the induction than from the exhaust...

-Argentina........lo mas grande que hay.

Comment

Working...
                X