Quick question about a few wires behind control panel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quick question about a few wires behind control panel

I have a yellow wire with a clip leading from my obc that I'm assuming is what is supposed to power it but I can't for the life of me find it's appropriate counterpart clip to attach it to.

I also have these two green/black wires that I can't recall what they connect to. Any suggestions as to where to look for the obc wire on my harness and what these other two attach to?
    Attached Files

I ask because I plugged IB my obc and then turned on the car to see if it would light up but it's not showing anything. Is there a battery inside that could've died if it was out for long or does it need a while to show information again after it has been unplugged?

Comment

Anyone? I have my car out today I only get to work on it once a week and I'd like to finish up my interior today. Is this yellow clip for power? I've traced the harness and found not unused clips that would match this...

Comment

not sure what thats for, but not to power it. it gets its power from the big yellow connector that plugs into the middle of the instr. cluster. hope that helps a bit.

Comment

Bingo that would do it. Thanks a bunch. I didn't have my cluster plugged it so it would never show anything to begin with. I was scratching my head for the longest time. Thanks for that information!

Comment

Working...
          X