Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official 'Craigslist find' thread - awesome & awful (eBay, Kijiji, etc.)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im not a fan of drop tops but holly shit is this really what e30 prices have come to? 8 grand for a stock e30 on bottle caps?!?!

Comment

It hasn't sold yet. People can ask whatever they want...

Comment

not the only one ive seen at that price range.

Comment

Well, if that's the current market value, I'm not going to complain.

I just picked up a stock e30 on bottle caps.

Comment

it's a slushbox and all you guys care about is what wheels it has? come on now.

1989 Coupe build thread: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=312012
            IG: @mitchlikesbikes

Comment

Originally posted by brbahner View Post
              im not a fan of drop tops but holly shit is this really what e30 prices have come to? 8 grand for a stock e30 on bottle caps?!?!

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst...434854462.html
              Yup. And the hood that doesn't line up to boot. And they clean the cosmoline of the valve cover, but not the intake manifold? Front plastic rear diving board? No lip?
              Little things, maybe. But I would expect consistency. I wouldn't be surprised if that had an accident in the front, thus "restored".

Leave Me Transaction Feedback

Comment

yeah, plus the blacked out kidneys and aftermarket, boarderline rice tails. I'm a purist when it comes to that kind of stuff.

--sent from my igloo via carrier penguin
                (OO=[][]=OO) For Life

Comment

It's a car with a bit of an identity crisis. It's not going to appeal to someone looking for a clean, stock example (like me). It's not going to appeal to someone looking for something with a bunch of mods, and the price it too high for someone looking for something they can wrench on and make their own.

I think somebody spent a bunch on the car, and hasn't come to terms that it doesn't always translate to market value.

Comment

i dont have the cash but im sure someone here will pic this up

Comment

Originally posted by brbahner View Post
                      http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lgb...450399509.html

i dont have the cash but im sure someone here will pic this up
                      It's been for sale for a while. It's a great combo, but the price is a bit high.
                      The bigger problem however is that it's gonna be a bitch trying to register it in Ca. I think it's possible, but it will take some effort, money, and time.

1992 BMW 525iT Calypso
                      2011 Jeep Wrangler

Comment

car looks really clean

Comment

Originally posted by glaude View Post
                          Meh, an auto eta, even though it has 11k on it isn't too valuable, the pics also make me think something's up at the front
                          Originally posted by blunttech
                          so true.. never let them know where you live..I almost ended up in jail when I was raping young women on craigslist

Comment

They are going to rob you at gun points and take all your moneys.

i dont see where they think this is worth that. no one keeps eta engines anyways

Comment

Guy is kind of an ass... I'm about 99% sure he got it from Andover, MA for about 3K too.
                              sigpic

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X