RIP Ryan Dunn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RIP Ryan Dunn

Dunn and his passenger were killed when his Porsche slammed into a tree in Chester County and burst into flames. Police say speed may have been a factor.

Originally posted by news source
    "Jackass" star Ryan Dunn was killed early Monday morning when his Porsche flew over a guardrail in West Goshen, Pa., slammed into a tree and burst into flames, according to local police.
    Dunn's passenger -- who hasn't been identified -- was also killed.
    Dunn was identified by his tattoos, according to a witness who was on the scene when the bodies were pulled from the wreckage.
    Bam Margera's mom, April called into Preston and Steve's morning radio show, to confirm that one of the stars of MTV’s "Jackass” was killed in a car accident.
    The one-car accident happened on Route 322 around 2:30 a.m., according to Officer Geiger with West Goshen police.
    Dunn was known primarily for his dangerous antics and practical jokes in the "Jackass" movies with his long-time friend Bam Margera. He is also a member of the CKY Crew with Margera.
    Ryan Dunn was 34.

join the E30 Cabrio owners gruppe
    click here for details

First!

and oh shit that sucks!

Comment

Big time BMW guy too.

Sucks, a lot.

Thoughts go out to family and friends. RIP.
      1974.5 Jensen Healey : 2003 330i/5

Comment

always a favorite, sad day for sure

Comment

Had a badass bmw collection
          Originally posted by Good & Tight
          It takes real man to mount a big woman, all you haters are just scared boys.

Comment

Oh man, that blows. rip.

Originally posted by yert315
            Your mother is plug n play

Comment

I heard this on the radio this morning, they just mentioned it briefly and I almost didn't believe it. That is really sad RIP.
              Last edited by Vince30; 06-20-2011, 10:39 AM.

Comment

Met him in person once. Had a mean z3M coupe. Very cool guy. R.I.P

Powered By Ford

Comment

I think it's always sad when someone dies, but at the same time I read that he was driving that thing over 100 mph and was drunk. With a passenger. Drinking and driving is definitely not ok, no ones invincible

Comment

looks like that car....

*puts on sunglasses*

is dunn for.

rip.
                    Originally posted by HarryPotter
                    not to be racist but i've had multiple african americans comment on how they love my car. I've seen pics of e30's rolling through africa with at least 15-20 africans on them with ak-47's. WILD. its in the african blood. Hope this wasn't too racist, forgive me as I am intoxicated.
                    Instagram: @jstnlws

Comment

R.i.p. :(
                      *** For sale: euro stuff, BBS steering wheels, smoked tail lights, bunch of rare wheels (5x120 and 4x100) ***

[/color]

Comment

With the lifestyle he lived, I'm not surprised. That said I bet he would have rather gone out in flames than sitting peacefully in a bed. Still sucks. Only dude I really found funny on CKY. Well.. him and Brandon. no excuses for having a passenger. :(

Originally posted by Ryan...
                        It now emits a beautiful blue-ish yellow/green smoke from the exhaust?? No idea what would cause that color, but I assume its good.

Comment

Its fake. It was a joke http://carrosycafe.tumblr.com/post/6726204689

Comment

Ive partied with the guy before and even got invited to stay with them on the East coast when I wazs a prartner in DPE wheels. Really cool dude. Very sad day for sure
                            95 7.1L 16V E36 M3
                            Motorsport Hardware ***Wheel studs and Spacers!!!--->FOR SALE 4/5 Lug Stud Conversion Kits available CLICK HERE
                            LIKE my Facebook Page! CLICK HERE

Comment

Originally posted by London View Post
                              I think it's always sad when someone dies, but at the same time I read that he was driving that thing over 100 mph and was drunk. With a passenger. Drinking and driving is definitely not ok, no ones invincible
                              RIP to the passenger also. Did not have to happen. All of these guys run hard, it was only time.
                              Custom Made Skid Plates For Sale.
                              http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=111469
                              http://raceskids.com/

Comment

Working...
                              X