Just got paid, now what should I buy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bukaki_bob View Post
    Yeah, I already have a warchip. Are you recommending for me to delete the ps to save weight or to increase driveability? because other than reducing weight I see no improvement in doing so...

correct me if I am wrong.
    Personal pref.
    Originally posted by z31maniac
    I just hate everyone.

No need for discretion.

Comment

Originally posted by bukaki_bob View Post
      Yeah, I already have a warchip. Are you recommending for me to delete the ps to save weight or to increase driveability? because other than reducing weight I see no improvement in doing so...

correct me if I am wrong.
      My phone did some predictive spelling on me there.

I am saying that there is not a HUGE noticeable difference between the E36 rack and the z 3 especially if you are going from a stock rack. You are not going to go.....Omg! I should have spent the extra $ on the z3 rack. If you delete the power steering, it does not matter if they rack leaks that you pull from the you pull it. You also loose the drag of the ps pump. The clutter of the hoses and stuff and a little bit of weight.

You will get better road feel, which may not be for everyone. Even not rolling it is not that hard to turn the wheel and once you are moving, I think mine actually steers quicker.

I run a 95 M3 rack that I got cheap because it leaked at the steering coupler shaft, added a silence PS block off and went down the road. You might want to do an IE steering coupler for another $20 while you are in there.
      seien Sie größer, als Sie erscheinen

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Buy gold.

Comment

just buy the z3 rack and front sway. you'll be happier with that setup than a miller MAF.
          -Alex

Comment

Just realized that the vert sway is 1mm bigger! I can't see how this is going to improve handling.

O' well...

Comment

Buy my blingin gauge cluster

Comment

Working...
              X