porche sedans???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

porche sedans???

i guess i need to get out more. 4 door porche. how long they bin around? do they have all the performance of the traditional porche or just a window dressed sedan?
    sigpic

^porsche has a website, and google works too. :)
    Originally posted by z31maniac
    I just hate everyone.

No need for discretion.

Comment

Originally posted by 87e30 View Post
      ^porsche has a website, and google works too. :)
      that.
      pretty fucking luxurious though. I've driven a few of them and parallel parking is a pain in the ass, but i handle ;)

Originally posted by yert315
      Your mother is plug n play

Comment

A family friend just picked up a Panamera. It's okay. Very comfortable and nice to drive in. Still, for what you are paying, an M5 is a much better and more practical car for that niche of 4-door automobiles in the higher price range . Plus the Panamera just looks kind of retarded.

Comment

The Porsche sedan has been done before, and all three times much better looking than the Panamera.

the first pic is the porsche 989, a concept car which looks way better than the jelly filled donut stuffed secretary assed, Panamera. They should've built the 989, its actually good looking. and is believed to be rear engined.

The second pic is a one-off custom done in cali with 2 1960's 911's.

The third pic is a 928 S4 sedan build by Porsche and AMG in the 80's.

Comment

Just saw one today. Drove by my work while I was taking my break. It was bad ass, I think it was one of the newest model maybe 2010 or 11

Comment

The Panamera is just another uber sedan to keep the ladies happy. In my opinion, they look like a bloated C6 Vette from the front and an Accord Crossover from the rear.. Not very inspiring to look at. I worked on a couple at the Porsche place and I remember I wasn't very impressed by a lot of the engineering under the car (although I can't remember for sure what bothered me..). I've actually seen several stranded on the side of the road around here, no flat tires. Not sure what kinds of issues they have but I certainly would avoid them. Most Porsche guys will tell you that it isn't a 'real' Porsche-- kind of like most BMW guys don't have a good opinion towards the 5 series GT (which is targeted at the same market, obviously).

Edit to add-- This is just my opinion and experience with them. I'm unimpressed.

Comment

YEah... That's what I saw.. Panamera. An old lady was driving it. But yeah, like you said. It was all face, no ass...

Comment

Its been out for over a year. I see a half-dozen of them each day...you just saw your first one?!

Comment

Its less ugly in person. But its still ugly.

Comment

Makes for a great Taxi...

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                      My M20 Frankenbuild(s)
                      4 Sale - Fully Built TurnKey Megasquirt Plug and Play EMS

Comment

Porsche Panamera can suck a dick. WTF? First the Cayenne, now this. I'll stick to the heyday of the air cooled monsters, not these crowd pleaser every(wealthy)man machines.
                        1974.5 Jensen Healey : 2003 330i/5

Comment

The first 4-door sedan ever built by Porsche was the Mercedes 500E. A V8 Q-ship handbuilt on the same assembly line as the Porsche 959, under contract for Mercedes. Google it.

Comment

Originally posted by slammin.e28guy View Post
                            Porsche Panamera can suck a dick. WTF? First the Cayenne, now this. I'll stick to the heyday of the air cooled monsters, not these crowd pleaser every(wealthy)man machines.
                            Cayenne is their best selling vehicle (or was, not sure about current). AKA the cayenne and Panamera allow porsche to keep producing the cars we love - like the gt3. :)
                            Originally posted by z31maniac
                            I just hate everyone.

No need for discretion.

Comment

whats the problem with the Cayenne?

edit: just confused it with a cayman. :(

Comment

Working...
                              X