Need quick help with cluster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need quick help with cluster

I just replaced si board batteries. Putting everything back and need to know where three wires goes? Middle wire goes in to green plug but I don't know if its going in the middle, left, right

sigpicGLETSCHERBLAU METALLIC with leather INDIGO LEDER interior and blue top.

Blue goes into the blue slot. And the middle wire goes into the top green slot, which I think would be the left in your picture. I have no idea where that third wire goes, when I took out my instrument cluster I didn't even have that wire.

Comment

Originally posted by Vefu View Post
      Blue goes into the blue slot. And the middle wire goes into the top green slot, which I think would be the left in your picture. I have no idea where that third wire goes, when I took out my instrument cluster I didn't even have that wire.
      Does it matter where I plug that wire in green connector? Do you know what is that for?
      sigpicGLETSCHERBLAU METALLIC with leather INDIGO LEDER interior and blue top.

Comment

Yeah it matters, the middle wire has to go into the top green slot. Someone correct me if i'm wrong but I believe that the wire has to do with the cruise control, i'm not 100% on that though.

Comment

wire that goes into green plug is indeed for cruise control. though my understanding is that it doesn't matter which of the 3 it goes into, and that it all gives off the same signal. the light bulb wire is CEL if I recall correctly, but it goes into the circular hole with the ribs in it on the far left side of the cluster. other bulb goes into the circular hole on the far right and should be ABS.

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
          i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
          Originally posted by slammin.e28
          Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

Working...
          X