First e30, too expensive?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • WEStICE013
    replied
    Im looking for a stock white vert as a reliable dd. Why are plastic bumpers sought after? Thanks for the fast replies guys.

    Leave a comment:


  • Cabriolet
    replied
    $4k sounds about right. looks like the guy was up on the maintenance. that's a huge plus

    Leave a comment:


  • mkcman17
    replied
    if you want a vert, hold out for a plastic bumper one...unless you really like the eary style. the rear apron really makes a difference imo.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30trooper
    replied
    id sell my vert for 4k , its got alot of extras too. 4700 is a lil high for a stock vert

    Leave a comment:


  • rlddlr53
    replied
    btw, his car was repainted, new cooling system. It only needs blower motor

    Leave a comment:


  • rlddlr53
    replied
    I have a buddy selling a 1989 325is for $3500 in SD. Black on Black. If your interested ill set you up with him.

    Leave a comment:


  • der affe
    replied
    I thought 91 was the first year of plastic bumpers on verts?

    Looks nice though.

    Certain areas are going to pull more money for e30s, the price does not seem too out or line to me.

    See if he has the maintenance records or receipts to prove what has been done.

    The first thing you will want to do is rip out the platinum plugs and put in regular biscuits super copper plugs though. The platinum plugs don't work very well for very long.

    Leave a comment:


  • WEStICE013
    started a topic First e30, too expensive?

    First e30, too expensive?

    Hey all, names Ian and I think I'm about ready to dive into the e30 world. Fell in love with these cars a long time ago and am pretty excited with the idea of owning a nice clean vert to cruise around in beautiful San Diego. I've been looking all over craigslist and I found this little guy http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/cto/2514200346.html. It seems kind of pricey but, i would honestly rather pay more now than go cheap and end up paying for repairs that some e30's already have completed (outside of maintenance that i will run into regardless).

    So what are your guy's opinions? Too expensive and maybe i should keep searching? I was planning on meeting with the guy this sunday, its a 2hr drive from my place. Thanks in advance guys!
Working...