Free Bio-mass Based Oil for Your Next Oil Change

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dinanm3atl View Post
    Shell Rotella T @ WalMart or Castrol GTX has and will continue to work for me.
    Rotella is what I run.. ftw

Comment

wow-- I bring an offer of free oil to the table and it seems like every one thinks its snake oil. This is the oil that is used in the American LeMans series. I know you all have your preferences but this is a renewable resource, American made product. I am sure some of your oil loyalties are deep, all the company is trying to do is get the product into the hands of consumers.

join the E30 Cabrio owners gruppe
      click here for details

Comment

cows are for eating, not lubing the oily mechanical bits in my many thousands of dollar engines

there is just nothing more to it than that period
        Originally posted by Fusion
        If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
        The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
        William Pitt-

Comment

I'm going to group this into the "recycled oil" category. AKA the American consumer will buy anything with the word environment, good, and green when used to describe it.

Comment

Originally posted by glucklich21 View Post
            I'm going to group this into the "recycled oil" category. AKA the American consumer will buy anything with the word environment, good, and green when used to describe it.
            Agreed. Race engines have a life measured in hours, not years. 280k miles on my '87 325is and still going. I may use this stuff "eventually" but I'll let early adopters R&D it for a few years.
            Lance Richert '88 M3, #35 PRO3, i3 etc.
            www.LanceRichertArchitect.com

2019 E30 Picnic Weekend: June 22-23 2019

Comment

WHITE PLAINS, N.Y., Sept. 12, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Green Earth Technologies, Inc. (OTC Bulletin Board:GETG.ob - News), a leading manufacturer and marketer of "green" environmentally safer consumer packaged goods and products, announced today that its new formulas for both G-OIL® 5W-30 and 5W-20 ultimate biodegradable bio-based full synthetic GREEN motor oils have received API SM certifications. Concurrently, Green Earth Technologies' is finalizing patent applications for these revolutionary formulations. G-OIL is still the world's first and only API certified bio-based motor oil.

join the E30 Cabrio owners gruppe
              click here for details

Comment

let me know when the API gives a CJ-4 CJ-4+ rating and then maybe we will talk
                Originally posted by Fusion
                If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                William Pitt-

Comment

interested if there is a heavier weighted oil

Comment

Rotella-T for champ!

Comment

if monsanto is in on this then it's not really american now is it?
                      09/1989 325i 4 Door
                      +M30 Swap
                      +Z3 Steering Rack

Comment

Working...
                      X