God's Chariot in Urban Dictionary.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • TurboJake
    replied
    That is blasphemy against his noodly appendage.
    Blasphemy!

    Leave a comment:


  • Kershaw
    replied
    lawlz

    another pic of his noodly appendages.

    Leave a comment:


  • slammin.e28
    replied
    Originally posted by TurboJake
    ONLY The E30 M3 is Gods Chariot (In the E30 world). Not our regular e30's of a lesser creation.
    But I'm just being an elitist, so I'll shut up and thumb it up anyways.
    My "god" rides in a schwarz 'vert thank you very much.

    Leave a comment:


  • TurboJake
    replied
    ONLY The E30 M3 is Gods Chariot (In the E30 world). Not our regular e30's of a lesser creation.
    But I'm just being an elitist, so I'll shut up and thumb it up anyways.

    Leave a comment:


  • Kershaw
    replied
    hay gays, do you know what it is to a r3v a car?

    Leave a comment:


  • Pantless Spency
    replied
    Derp

    Leave a comment:


  • slammin.e28
    replied
    I sense a shit storm a brewin'.

    Leave a comment:


  • gath
    replied
    Originally posted by Rsully70sev
    clicky clicky

    [search]
    Now http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...od%27s+chariot and check # 2.

    Leave a comment:


  • CHIF8008
    replied
    sigh we all just lost the game...dangit

    Leave a comment:


  • Rsully70sev
    replied
    clicky clicky

    [search]

    Leave a comment:


  • gath
    replied
    What repost??

    It's unfortunate that all res-ponders but one to this thread didn't read the issue at hand.. all they do is run to say it's re post, how can a newly added item in the urban dictionary and voting the removal of one -which was done - be a re post?

    Leave a comment:


  • RickSloan
    replied
    of all the things we arent allowed to do any more i thought the

    r
    e
    p
    o
    s
    t
    game was one of them...

    Leave a comment:


  • 325ix
    replied
    P

    Leave a comment:


  • slammin.e28
    replied
    E

    Leave a comment:


  • chadthestampede
    replied
    cool

    Leave a comment:

Working...