Another uninsured motorist story...updated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another uninsured motorist story...updated

I was driving to go pick up some food, it was raining out so I was being especially cautious, and I was struck by a f$%^ing uninsured motorist. Immediately called the cops for a report, 10000% his fault, but apparently the car is totaled now. I've been reading previous threads, but I would really appreciate some information on how to fight my insurance for a reasonable pay out. I bought the car literally one year ago for $7,500, and I feel like I'm about to be bent over.

damn that sucks dude and what about the people who hit you cant they pay for it???
    Originally posted by InuFaye
    silver is old man color car. you need dat BRO-SECA BLUE.
    Originally posted by blunttech
    so true.. never let them know where you live..I almost ended up in jail when I was raping young women on craigslist
    Originally posted by george graves
    An S5x is like the girl you want to marry - an m30 is the girl you don't bring home to mom.

Comment

DO you have uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage?
      What is your insurance coverage, and through whom? (This last one is optional, but won't hurt)

Leave Me Transaction Feedback

Comment

oh man..... i'm sorry that is horrible.

Comment

That looks horrible.

I was struck by an uninsured motorist years ago, but it wasnt enough to total my car (02 sentra spec-v).

Apparently the insurance company or someone sued the lady who hit me.
          My previous build (currently E30-less)
          http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

Yes, I do have uninsured motorist coverage but I'm not sure how much they are going to cover. Awful fucking day.

Comment

damn another cali uninsured motorist tragedy. the hell was that prick doing, I'd imagine if you don't have insurance you would drive more carefully.

Comment

How's you neck? Those cost more than e30s. Hope you're okay, man.
                --Will

Comment

Your neck or back is prolly starting to hurt pretty bad now huh? ;)

Sorry it was totaled, all of the dumb asses who drive without insurance deserve to lose there licenses.

Comment

Originally posted by 325ix View Post
                    Your neck or back is prolly starting to hurt pretty bad now huh? ;)

Sorry it was totaled, all of the dumb asses who drive without insurance deserve to lose there licenses.
                    those who drive on public road with neither-putting everyone at risk deserves to be anally raped forever in prison

Comment

For reasons like this, I refuse to invest big $$ into my e30

sorry for your loss, but just think of how awesome of a car your next car is going to be! :D
                      If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

Hope you beat that fucker's ass on the spot

Comment

I wanted to, he looked like a combination of Kevin Smith and Kevin Hoffman.

And actually yeah, my neck and back are starting to hurt-no joke. I thought I was fine but it was probably the adrenaline pumping that kept me going. I'm going to the doctor tomorrow.

This is just shit I don't want to deal with. So much for panda fucking express.

Comment

You might get bent over.

Get ready for court.

Comment

Originally posted by Rsully70sev View Post
                              Yes, I do have uninsured motorist coverage but I'm not sure how much they are going to cover. Awful fucking day.
                              Sorry for this!! It looks horrible!! I would of taken my Uzi out on this case! :hitler:

Comment

Working...
                              X