Sachs Suspension Kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sachs Suspension Kit

Has anyone heard anything about these? There's one on ebay for the e30. Matched springs and shocks. Lower approx 1.5 in. Does anyone know how the compare to eibach, H&R etc? I'm not concerned about the quality because it's sachs. I'm just wondering what kind of performance.

Call BMA Auto Parts in Los Angeles for more info on the Sachs Coilover kit.

www.bmaparts.com or call 1-888-BMA-3911.

Comment

If they include any of the Sachs Performance line then they are very much worthwhile. I have the Sachs Performance dampers w/ Eibach Pro Kit springs and could not ask for a better combo. Cab handles very neutral on street & track....I love 'em!

You can check out the Performance line at Sachs Race Engineering website....just do a search in Google.

I kinda doubt they are the Performance dampers though since they stopped supporting the E30 some time ago and I supposedly got the last set left in the world....took Sachs 2 months to track down the old stock and they said it was their last.....Good luck though!

Comment

I have this kit on my E34 525, and LOVE IT! it's a little on the stiff side, but the car handles SO WELL! I would not trade it for anything, except, maybe some nice adjustable CO kit.

Comment

From what I've read from sachs and on other web sites, they have the sachs performance shocks, and rumor has it that they use eibach springs. I was worried they might be too soft, but EVO gives them a ringing endorsement as being a stiff, good handling suspension. I think I'll give them a try if the price is right. Here's the link to the auction. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=2451758812

It's a matched kit, so it should work well together. Wish me luck winning the auction and don't go bid against me. Hopefully the reserve isn't too high. I'll be sure to give a product review on them if and when I get them. Thanks for the feedback.

Comment

Originally posted by JRowe
            From what I've read from sachs and on other web sites, they have the sachs performance shocks, and rumor has it that they use eibach springs. I was worried they might be too soft, but EVO gives them a ringing endorsement as being a stiff, good handling suspension. I think I'll give them a try if the price is right. Here's the link to the auction. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=2451758812

It's a matched kit, so it should work well together. Wish me luck winning the auction and don't go bid against me. Hopefully the reserve isn't too high. I'll be sure to give a product review on them if and when I get them. Thanks for the feedback.
            Yes, it's a really good kit, but that pic is from a E36 kit!! You don't get the entire strut, just the insert! So make sure you are getting the right thing! You will NOT be able to mount a E36 front strut up.

Comment

Yeah, they've got the same picture for all of the sachs kits they're selling, regardless of whether its bmw, e30, e36 or vw. I'm taking the picture is merely an illustration of a similar kit. I'll verify that it's for an e30. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
              X