No announcement yet.

***E30 LED Kit Feeler***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im in for this been looking for a while for something to make the interior lights brighter

Comment

obviously I have to wait until tonight to post pics, but If you are interested the first batch of kits should be ready in about 2 weeks. Pm me with any questions you have, thanks!
      '90 325is DD, 5 spd swap-H&R springs-Euro Headlight Fully Built OBD1 M54b30. Ox Blood interior, 3.46 LSD with Z3M Diff Cover. Custom shifter, every bushing replaced.
      '86 325e- Donor car for swap/parts car
      '00 323i- BBS 197s Totalted
      '89 740 turbo Volvo- Donated

Comment

Im in.
        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

im interested as well

Comment

In
            "Wow. We're just blowing through nap time, aren't we?"
            sigpic

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

Comment

is it just the bulbs, or are you going to include the plastic cover things like the dome lights have? I have not even 1 interior light in my car, and my 2 dome lights, the plastic covers have turned into dust... I'd be interested if the kit came with the actual covers for the bulbs as well.

Comment

Sorry for the crappy pics and if you would like to pre-order your kit just pm me for further info THANKS! ;)

LED on right

LED on left

Trunk with LED, the whole trunk is bright as hell but the pics dont do it justice

From the out side with both LEDs in.
                '90 325is DD, 5 spd swap-H&R springs-Euro Headlight Fully Built OBD1 M54b30. Ox Blood interior, 3.46 LSD with Z3M Diff Cover. Custom shifter, every bushing replaced.

Comment

Originally posted by dreamer420 View Post
                  is it just the bulbs, or are you going to include the plastic cover things like the dome lights have? I have not even 1 interior light in my car, and my 2 dome lights, the plastic covers have turned into dust... I'd be interested if the kit came with the actual covers for the bulbs as well.
                  just the bulb, but if you need the entire plastic housing I can get them used for about $8 a piece.

Comment

Would this work with George's dim feature thingy? Either way I'm definitely interested.
                    Originally posted by Dozyproductions
                    You know why you're drinking that Pabst? No its probably not because it was the first beer you grabbed. It's because you're a winner.

Comment

Originally posted by quikveedb2 View Post
                      Would this work with George's dim feature thingy? Either way I'm definitely interested.
                      Depends on the LED used, they have to be dim safe or else they will keep burning out.
                      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by Wh33lhop
                      VANOS: sometimes you just need to go full retard.

Comment

Originally posted by BMWerke View Post
                        and for and extra price I would include a 20 or 25 led bulb that would plug into where your door chime is under neath the dash on the drivers side. so instead of you hearing the annoying chime when you open the door the entire footwell would be illuminated.
                        I would be down for this.

Comment

Definitely interested.
                          My previous build (currently E30-less)
                          http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

I'd be down just for the license plate lights

-NICK

Comment

Originally posted by BMWerke View Post
                              Trunk with LED, the whole trunk is bright as hell but the pics dont do it justice
                              Nice forest in your trunk!
                              r3vlimited Lanyard Group Buy!!!

Comment

UPDATE

I just ordered 25 kits worth of bulbs. So get your moneyz ready!

Comment

Working...
                                X