Worth of my vert and couple

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Worth of my vert and couple

Work up today for work and found my vert broken into. They cut my ragtop and took my radio and so on. Now i'm pretty fed up and playing with the ideal of selling both my e30. My general question is what my two cars are worth in your option.

First off I have a 91 brilliant 318is that havn't been running for about 2-3 month. It has a head problem. The problem reside around the thermostat housing area. One of the holes for the thermostat bolt needs to be welded and retapped or somewhere along that line. Prior to that the car ran great. Body is in okay condition with a few dent and could use a respray.

Second is the 91 schwartz 318iC that i've just bought 3 or 4 months ago. I've replaced most of the plumbing for this car. New all alum e36 rad and the parts to do this upgrade. It runs flawlesslly and i've been commuting 45 miles with it for more than a month now. It is sitting on JOM cilover right now with a nice and deep exhaust (forgot the brand). The exterior has a crappy respray and is already orange peeling in one spot. The interior is that cream color and is good with rips on the driver seat. Once again it will need a new manuel top due to my misfortune this morning. I also have a spare ragtop but it needs the clear window in the back. Does anyone know if I can get that clear plastic replace only? All the places I've called say they cannot do it.

I know this is a lot read but i'm looking forward to some prices/advice in what to do. Thanks!

Mark

Thats sux man. Detailed pix will help but this is not the season to sell a cabrio.

COTM

Comment

Originally posted by N2MYE30 View Post
      Thats sux man. Detailed pix will help but this is not the season to sell a cabrio.
      'Tis the season to buy one though.... ;);)
      1974.5 Jensen Healey : 2003 330i/5

Comment

Yeah it sucks. So turned off that I'm really thinking about selling both instead of doing the s52 swap into the couple and keeping the vert for the GF.

Comment

if your spare rag top is off the car, they should be able to cut out and sew in a new plastic window for you. when i was looking at getting my top replaced, all the places that would just replace my window told me they needed to take the top off to do it.

Comment

Hardtop thread/
            ~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

Instagram: @BWeissLeather

Current cars:
            ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
            ~ '87 535
            ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
            ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

hmm.. everywhere i called said they can replace the window but its just 200 more to get a new top as well..

Comment

brand spankin new top on SF bay CL for 400

Comment

Working...
                X