E30 T-Shirt
Collapse
X
-
Hey guys. I saw a lot of traffic coming from r3v and thought I'd pop in to say thanks for all the sales so far on this shirt. Also to address the comments about the quality, we only print on heavy weight gildan tees. 6.1oz preshrunk 100% cotton shirts. Not a tight fitting kind of shirt so if you want it small, buy it small. But it won't shrink and they are tough as nails. We want our shirts to be worn in and out of the garage for years so we only print on the tough stuff.
As an update, the shirts have been ordered and should be printed in a week or two. We've set a potential shipping date of 12/12 and we are hoping to have them out by or before that date for anyone who orders before then. We only ordered 60 and about 30 of those are spoken for so if you need a specific size it's best to get in sooner rather than later. If these continue to sell well we'll probably do another run in a different color and we'll put a poll up for that on our facebook page at http://facebook.com/gearheadshirts.
Thanks again!
Ian @ Gearheadshirts.comLeave a comment:
-
So far every "enthusiast" shirt I've gotten has had a shitty base shirt. It'd be nice if the shirt were a little nicer, maybe I would want to keep it for more than a few months.
...I'm still going to buy this one, but I'm just saying.Leave a comment:
-
Looks like it hit the selling tipping point. I'll let you guys know what I think when I get mine.Leave a comment:
-
Yeah I actually think I'm going to order one, and/or get one for my girlfriend.Leave a comment:
-
-
-
-
Wait wait wait...so you're saying someone put a picture of an E30...on a t-shirt

Leave a comment:
-
E30 T-Shirt
Hey guys. So I log onto fb and see an ad for e30 stuff. Weird but I take a look and it pretty freakin sweet. I'm not the proprietor, just thought they were cool and wanted to pass it along, maybe hit the 20 mark. If posts like this aren't allowed here I apologize.
I like the "save the stick" stuff done in the red cross style. Well done I think.Tags: None

Leave a comment: