Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2011 328i Loaded (seriously) vs 2011 335i (Nav)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2011 328i Loaded (seriously) vs 2011 335i (Nav)

I am about to purchase a new (technically used) car and I have talked the dealer down to 34,900 for a 328i (loaded) and to 35,400 for the 335i (nav).

The 328i has the M-Sport package, premium package, cold weather package and navigation. It has the entire deal. M Steering wheel, M wheels, suspension, seats, rear parking sensors and it has the upgraded sound system.
    The 335i has navigation and premium package.

My question is which do you think I should go for and why? Its becoming a very difficult decision. I realize the 335 would smoke the 328i but I don't really (not at all) race and this car will also be used by my wife. I am a guy though so the sport package sounds cool to me. I also am very interested in the sound system.

That said, based on the KBB values, the 335i seems to be a better deal. What do you guys think? I have never owned a BMW before so this is all new to me.

335 > 328.. the 335 is a great all rounder. and the turbos are there only when you need it so it a bonus... the 328 is more for luxury/ more sporty looking.plus the 328 is not too slow either.....
    my project

http://r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=164374

Comment

you should just go with a 335
      Originally posted by InuFaye
      silver is old man color car. you need dat BRO-SECA BLUE.
      Originally posted by blunttech
      so true.. never let them know where you live..I almost ended up in jail when I was raping young women on craigslist
      Originally posted by george graves
      An S5x is like the girl you want to marry - an m30 is the girl you don't bring home to mom.

Comment

Neither.... get an E30 and pocket the rest.

Comment

Originally posted by brownbeane30 View Post
          you should just go with a 335
          +1
          NRG Quick Release/MOMO Hubs|NRG Limited Edition Deep Dish Wheels|NRG Wood Wheels|Nardi|
          9five Eyewear|Day of the Dead Tees|
          WORK Wheels|Lug Nuts|
          STÄTUS|
          Got Juice?|

Comment

328i
            1985 BMW 325e
            1997 BMW M3/4/5
            2007 Chevy Silverado Crew Cab 5.3 v8

Comment

Why is this your first post on an E30 forum?

Get the one with more low, an iS lip, and BBS RS.

Comment

Also both have 12k miles, automatic, navigation and 4 doors (sedan).

Why is this your first post on an E30 forum?
                Uhm... Not sure. To be honest I looked for good BMW forums and had a question I needed answered by tomorrow. It's a big decision for me and I wanted to ask people who know what they are talking about. If I posted this in a completely wrong place then I apologize for that.

Comment

I just assumed you were some incredibly elaborate spambot that was going to start advertising dick pills shortly.

As far as an actual opinion, I don't really have one that could help you; I'm biased by power. (335)

Comment

Oh WTF, did you just say Automatic?
                    I have no opinion on lame things!
                    I vote for neither.
                    » PARTS FOR SALE
                    » TRANSACTION FEEDBACK

Comment

If one of them is loaded option wise vs the other (328>335) you should go with that one. I'm currently looking at similar options for myself and I now drive a E46 325i Touring. I have almost every option except heated seats and it's not an ix. I have been somewhat kicking myself everyday for the last 3 yrs for not getting heated seats. Now on my next car I will have every option I can get.

But with more options comes more price. Also with more options there are a lot more things that can break.

It's really a hard choice.

I'd probably get the 328. Just because it's loaded.

Comment

They're 4 doors. Leave them sit and walk away.

1992 BMW 325iC
                        1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
                        1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

look at resale. I think 335 will do better in that regard.
                          Build Threads:
                          Pamela/Bella/Betty/325ix/5-Lug Seta/S60R/Miata ITB/Miata Turbo/Miata VVT/951/325xi-6

Comment

You asked advice on new BMW's on a forum that is about 20+ year old BMW's?

Most of us cant afford to fill the damn tank every week.
                            1986 Plymouth Horizon. Base.

Comment

328 if only for the later reliability issues you are going to run into with an FI car....don't act like they don't exist. Turbos always add another level of complication, especially when they begin aging.

....and your wife will be using it. Unless she's like my gf/fiance/whatever she doesn't need dat power and is more concerned with options/looks/luxury/etc.
                              1974.5 Jensen Healey : 2003 330i/5

Comment

Working...
                              X