I wish my e30 came with _____ from the factory.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Dozyproductions
    replied
    definitely fold down seats and perhaps factory stash compartments in the coupe's rear side panels full of blow?

    Leave a comment:


  • 10Toes
    replied
    Handling:
    Fully adjustable Coilovers
    Poly rear subframe mounts
    Poly rear trailing arm mounts
    BBS RS 16x8F-16x8.5R

    Braking:
    Bug brakes

    Exterior:
    Euro trim
    is front lip
    is side skirts
    Rear valence

    Interior:
    ZHP shift knob
    Recaro Pole Positions
    Roll Bar

    Drive Train:
    3.25:1 LSD
    S54
    Getrag 420 6 spd
    Z3 3.0 Shifter

    Leave a comment:


  • slammin.e28
    replied
    Lambo.

    Leave a comment:


  • Dominic49
    replied
    your mom

    Leave a comment:


  • mr walker
    replied
    This is headed in the right direction. :nice:

    Leave a comment:


  • lambo
    replied
    fwd

    Leave a comment:


  • ohthejosh
    replied
    a hooker.

    Leave a comment:


  • mr walker
    started a topic I wish my e30 came with _____ from the factory.

    I wish my e30 came with _____ from the factory.

    Fill in the blank. Cup holders, twin turbo v8, fold down rear seats. Whatever.

    Not sure if this thread has been done.
Working...