Hi Guys, Noobie here just doin the proper introduction thing .....

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • CrusherCurtis
    replied
    Lookin good even with the DB's

    Edit: I just checked the auction price, that is a shit load. Makes me feel good about my resale value!
    Not to be a dick but I think we all here can feel good after seeing this:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1988-...#ht_852wt_1165
    Last edited by CrusherCurtis; 12-07-2011, 11:12 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Hi Guys, Noobie here just doin the proper introduction thing .....

    I just bought an 88 325is that I found on eBay. Been looking for a clean none modded car for sometime now and finally found this one worth pulling the trigger on. Will be taking more photos when I pick it up on Friday. Will be driving it back to Houston from Georgia this weekend. This is my second E30 I previously had an 88 M3 but I bought a terd and moved it after about 8 months. I've also had a E46 M3 as well. I love the E30's best though. Looking forward to contributing and learning what is and is not possible with the M20.

    Cheers.

    Ben.

    Pics from the ebay ad:



Working...