Hi Guys, Noobie here just doin the proper introduction thing .....
Collapse
X
-
Super clean. I like the bronzit and the db's. Euros don't fit or look right on late cars. -
The turbo was supposed to be a tune+exhaust project and turned into a full build with just north of 700whp. The Jeep was supposed to stay stock and ended up lifted, tires, lights, etc. I've promised myself I'll keep in simple with the E30. Thinking Mark D tune, a set of coils and bumpers. Whats my best bet for sourcing a set?Must swap but, euro's only. Its a must! Wouldn't touch plastic.
I see you've got a wrangler as do I. My next car will be a 996 C4S, hopefully some time next year to complete my collection. Nearly the same as turbo except NA, and much cheaper. I lover Porsche. And I know a thing or two about paying to much for an e30. I paid more than I wanted to or mine, but love it death and I don't think there is a car in existence that would make me replace it. I used to say I would get out an e30 when I could afford a Z8. I don't even think that would do it now.Leave a comment:
-
The rear Euro bump doesn't fit on a late model body.Must swap but, euro's only. Its a must! Wouldn't touch plastic.
I see you've got a wrangler as do I. My next car will be a 996 C4S, hopefully some time next year to complete my collection. Nearly the same as turbo except NA, and much cheaper. I lover Porsche. And I know a thing or two about paying to much for an e30. I paid more than I wanted to or mine, but love it death and I don't think there is a car in existence that would make me replace it. I used to say I would get out an e30 when I could afford a Z8. I don't even think that would do it now.
This car needs plastic bumpers.Leave a comment:
-
Must swap but, euro's only. Its a must! Wouldn't touch plastic.
I see you've got a wrangler as do I. My next car will be a 996 C4S, hopefully some time next year to complete my collection. Nearly the same as turbo except NA, and much cheaper. I lover Porsche. And I know a thing or two about paying to much for an e30. I paid more than I wanted to or mine, but love it death and I don't think there is a car in existence that would make me replace it. I used to say I would get out an e30 when I could afford a Z8. I don't even think that would do it now.Leave a comment:
-
Haven't seen him post anything, anywhere for a while. As a Bemer/P-Car enthusiast/owner we seem cross paths frequently. The guy can't half ass a project if his life depended on it I know that much LOL!Leave a comment:
-
yes sir 2 E10 turbos and an e9 coupe that we sourced for him... You obviously know Alvin?? Where the hell is he?? I heard a rumor he went back to the Philippines. I havent spoke to him in a while.Leave a comment:
-
Every e30 owner needs one of these:
http://www.amazon.com/BMW-E30-Servic.../dp/0837603250Leave a comment:
-
Thanks Anthony. I'm not 100% set on swapping them out. This is supposed to be the car I don't mod LOL. I seem to have a problem with that though ........Leave a comment:
-
That price is up there a bit but damn that thing is clean. Sounds like it was worth it. I paid 2k for mine and have since put over $1500 in maintenance and cosmetic repairs and it's no where near as clean still.
Welcome!Leave a comment:
-
Not sure how many wheelies are in my future with the E30 LOL! You never know though.
Fingers crossed that she'll be as good as i'm thinking. Did you guys supply alot of parts for Alvin's projects?Leave a comment:
-
Thats a beautiful car in a great color. Dont feel bad about paying that much for it. You could buy some clapped out r3v vehicle for 3500 and have 3k worth of maintenance in front of you.Leave a comment:
-
Really nice car, congrats on the purchase!
It is a late model car with modified DBs, so the plastic bumpers will be a direct fit!
And almost anything is possible with an M20 if done right:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPEOWAcPtpQ ;)Leave a comment:
-
Yup. Paid more than I had wanted to but after having it checked out i'm confident it'll be bulletproof. I actually paid a few hundred dollars less than the ebay price as the guy who won the auction flaked.
Funny you mention the DB's ...... I'm guessing because this is an early 88 build car i'm fvcked when it comes to swapping bumpers, huh? Will post more pics on Sunday with her new stable mates when I finally make it home.Leave a comment:

Leave a comment: