Check this e36 m3 700HP Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Check this e36 m3 700HP Thread

Wow, this guy has 700 HP in his bimmer, don't know if is RWHP or not, even I don't care , that's a lot, and he is planing to get 1000HP from it.. I read a little bit of the article and seems he is working with stock compression and stock pistons due he want to upgrade with JE piston for the 1000HP goal and 10000RPMs... if so , it means that ours engines can support at least 18 PSi stock good condition bottom end?

He is runing like 22 PSI of press...

Bimmerforums is the preferred online BMW Forum and community for BMW owners. At Bimmerforums, you will find technical how-to information maintenance specifics audio advice wheel and tire combinations and model specific details not found anywhere else. Our professionals are here to help make sure you find the answers you need to your questions and our community is here to help other brainstorm ideas for the future.
    Euro M3'87 NogaroSilver/Euro E34 M5 '93/Porsche 993 TT 97' Euro/Porsche 993 Carrera 95' Euro/Skyline R33 GT-R

700hp just ain´t that easy,

Yes he has the correct psi level to reach it on a euro 3,2 but without dyno results one just can´t buy into what some people say, can one feel the diffrence of 650hp and 700hp, not really,

And the 1000hp is not going to happen either, If asking for advice on a internet forum for such advice he doesn´t know his business, calling a real tuner is the only way to go,

And I have never heard of stock compression on a turbo S50B32 and such high levels of boost, he would have to run timing retard, and he doens´t even have a engine management,
    Gunni
    @ Prodrive / Aston Martin Racing

Comment

yap, that wasi what I'm supousing...how can handle like 15-18 PSI of press with stock bottom, even with thousend grades of retard...
      Euro M3'87 NogaroSilver/Euro E34 M5 '93/Porsche 993 TT 97' Euro/Porsche 993 Carrera 95' Euro/Skyline R33 GT-R

Comment

Working...
      X