X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jand3rson View Post
    I've reconsidered selling the car
    Awesome! glad to hear this Josh!

On a side not, I want to thank the following people who have recently donated.

-Archie (Shant)
    -Ryan Danco
    -Eddie Martin
    -Jim Eyerman
    -Robert Morrone
    -John Clark
    -Nick Brema
    -Jack Koppen

I have opened up a dedicated money market account that this money is going into, and once I have I save up and add what is needed to repaint the M3, she is getting the repaint that I envisioned in the 1st place.

Comment

Originally posted by YAN-3 View Post
      I have opened up a dedicated money market account that this money is going into, and once I have I save up and add what is needed to repaint the M3, she is getting the repaint that I envisioned in the 1st place.
      Do you mind posting the paypal to donate to? I wouldn't mind hearing it from the horse's mouth.

Comment

Good to see you're selling your car and making up for this.
        Most poeple would of just took it and ran. Not coming back to the forums ect.

Comment

Originally posted by LowR3V'in View Post
          Good to see you're selling your car and making up for this.
          Most poeple would of just took it and ran. Not coming back to the forums ect.
          if you read he isnt selling any more... Selling everything off it he doesnt need and paying yan

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
          1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
          Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
          Mtech 2 turbo restoration
          Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

I'm not running anywhere. I'm fixing this, much to the apparent dismay of those who just want to see me burn.
            Last edited by Jand3rson; 02-16-2015, 04:29 PM.

Comment

I don't think anyone wants to see you burn.

I think people are simply upset over the series of events that's unraveled.

As someone who had donated originally, I'm glad to see you're going to fix this supposedly. I think it may be wise to check the attitude at the door in this instance.
              You took my money. Plain and simple.
              What you did can be considered criminal.

Where is your fs thread?
              Originally posted by flyboyx
              i have watched my dog lick himself off a few times

Comment

Have to clean and find replacement parts for several things, this is my daily, afterall. I will be putting threads up this week.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Burns View Post
                  As someone who had donated originally, I'm glad to see you're going to fix this supposedly. I think it may be wise to check the attitude at the door in this instance.

This IS Josh without the attitude. What, do you want him to come to all of our homes and lick our balls ?
                  Lorin

Originally posted by slammin.e28
                  The M30 is God's engine.

Comment

Originally posted by LJ851 View Post
                    This IS Josh without the attitude. What, do you want him to come to all of our homes and lick our balls ?
                    post #551 was edited. he knows what he said, which basically...again really let's his true character shine through.

Comment

You're right, my true character...
                      I removed a rude comment because you were right, and I felt bad about saying it. I have no place for attitude here.

Comment

Originally posted by LJ851 View Post
                        What, do you want him to come to all of our homes and lick our balls ?
                        And what of it?

Comment

Josh has every reason to be a dick toward a select few. talking shit to someone whos only trying to correct a wrong is a dick move in the first place.

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
                          1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
                          Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
                          Mtech 2 turbo restoration
                          Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30 View Post
                            Josh has every reason to be a dick toward a select few. talking shit to someone whos only trying to correct a wrong is a dick move in the first place.
                            This. Ya'll are assholes. He's fixing it, give him time and stop pushing it so hard.

Feedback!
                            Custom Cup Holder Consoles!
                            Calypso Story--S50/Shaved and Tucked Bay

Comment

Originally posted by Steven View Post
                              This. Ya'll are assholes. He's fixing it, give him time and stop pushing it so hard.
                              Time?
                              Josh had three years.

I think Josh will make good on his promises, but I'd also like to see it done now, not when it is most convenient for him. I look forward to Josh paying his debts and putting this behind him once and for all.
                              world renown Harry Potter expert
                              sigpic

Comment

It's been a week since the big reveal.
                                All that's been accomplished is talk.
                                Less excuses
                                Less talk more action.

It took me all of about 10 seconds to decide to donate money to "Yan" when I read about this year's ago. And just like that my money is gone...to Josh.

Coming up with bullsh*t crutches like saying I need to clean stuff and find replacement is selfish imo. Again putting himself 1st.

God forbid he'd be inconvenienced for a minute...

Borrow a buddies bottle caps, take the bus, man up.

Comment

Working...
                                X