X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow.

Keep it slideways!!

Comment

Have nothing but respect for our men and women who serve. All things related to his car aside I would still donate just for the fact that I'm grateful to have someone like him serving for us.
      Current: 1988 M3 - Henna/Black black alcantara

Guten Parts + Service
      ... When you care enough to only give the very best.

Previous:
      '87 S50 MTech 1 325is
      '07 DTM Audi S4
      '03 VF Supercharged M3
      '03 Lexus IS300 (615rwhp/512rwtq)

Comment

I dunno, I understand how this is a shitty situation and agree Yan lost because of a horrible human being. However, what makes this different from the people that have had their stuff stolen? I find the fact that we are donating to one person, one time is a bit.... unfair?

Again, I'm not saying he doesn't deserve it, but why not to others who are some how limited from driving their vehicle vs. a bad overpriced paint job.
        r3vlimited Lanyard Group Buy!!!

Comment

Originally posted by JeST View Post
          Have nothing but respect for our men and women who serve. All things related to his car aside I would still donate just for the fact that I'm grateful to have someone like him serving for us.
          The community and privately have helped many. Perhaps not as public as this one but it happens more times then it's known.
          sigpic
          New website releasing soon www.gutenparts.com Guten Parts + Service | Facebook | Twitter

Levent
          %20levent@gutenparts.com

Comment

Originally posted by A_Whelan View Post
            I dunno, I understand how this is a shitty situation and agree Yan lost because of a horrible human being. However, what makes this different from the people that have had their stuff stolen? I find the fact that we are donating to one person, one time is a bit.... unfair?

Again, I'm not saying he doesn't deserve it, but why not to others who are some how limited from driving their vehicle vs. a bad overpriced paint job.
            Because someone didn't think of it then? This wasn't my idea, it was brought to me and I gave it the OK. Anyone could have brought an idea like this up before in that situation, but no one did. Calling it unfair and saying that we didn't do it for every person that's had a shitty situation dropped on them is kind of petty, don't you think? What about other members who have had great misfortune, why didn't we do it for them, too?

The fact that you're bringing it up in this way makes it seem like we're favoring one person over another, when that's absolutely not the case.

Comment

Originally posted by ZM Blue Devil View Post
              The community and privately have helped many. Perhaps not as public as this one but it happens more times then it's known.

Comment

If you don't have something nice to say, then don't say anything. Keep your negative comments to yourselves....

BUY MY WHEELS! BBS E50s!!
                http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=275407

Originally posted by Lurker27
                Any man will tell you being blown is better than being stroked.

Comment

To me, this was suggested this because of 2 things:

1. Yan rocks

2. R3V kicks ass

This to me is the epitome of community. R3V has rallied around members before, and it has always come back around triple for everyone involved. The money is a drop in the bucket compared to what this has cost him, so our little pledges are really nothing...but it shows where our hearts are at.

This is why R3V is the best forum on the web, period.

Great job, guys.

Luke

Closing SOON!
                  "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

Sent!
                    IG: deniso_nsi Leave me feedback here

Comment

Originally posted by ZM Blue Devil View Post
                      Of course. This one is a tad bit different though as he shares the same passion we all do and that's being an enthusiast.
                      Current: 1988 M3 - Henna/Black black alcantara

Guten Parts + Service
                      ... When you care enough to only give the very best.

Previous:
                      '87 S50 MTech 1 325is
                      '07 DTM Audi S4
                      '03 VF Supercharged M3
                      '03 Lexus IS300 (615rwhp/512rwtq)

Comment

is there anyway we could get like a total amount donated updating thing???

Comment

Originally posted by Pantless Spency View Post
                          is there anyway we could get like a total amount donated updating thing???
                          I'd rather not, I'd like to keep the amount undisclosed until we get it to him.

Comment

Having known Yan (personally, not just through the interweb) I can tell you all that he is truly a great dude. This whole ordeal he has been going through really is unfortunate.

That said, I'd love to see some cool shirts to support the cause, and would greatly send a donation along with a tee shirt purchase.
                            alexw
                            (2) E30 tourings - sold, E30 M3 - sold, 89 325ix sedan, 91 318is slicktop
                            Wisconsin Members!- Join WiBimmers.com, Wisconsin's BMW community.

Comment

Originally posted by Janderson View Post
                              I'd rather not, I'd like to keep the amount undisclosed until we get it to him.
                              I think this is the best idea. Thanks for hosting this btw

Comment

Originally posted by Janderson View Post
                                How in the hell are people even getting the slightest idea that this is being done to cover Vlad's mistake? This has nothing to do with bailing out Vlad over covering for him. This is to show support for one of our members who got totally screwed, and if he decides to put it toward a new paint job, or a lawyer to go after Vlad, it will show that this community will not let something like this go unanswered. It's totally up to you if you decide to contribute, no one is required.
                                This.

I got a good bonus at my new job, I'll be donating, not as much as I wish I could, but at least something. Fuck I haven't even owned an E30 in over a year and a half, add in a service member............some of you guys are missing the point.
                                Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                                Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                                One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Working...
                                X