I'd rock one.
    I'm the youngest at the shop by 25 years

-
    Project
    Parts for Sale
    Feedback
    YouTube Channel

Comment

So I guess I should show you how to make one like I did.

1. Go Here - http://www.cafepress.com/make/custom-mugs
      2. Select the mug you would like to customize.
      3. Select the style you would like, maybe Christmas theme? I selected plain white, not rounded coffee mug.
      4. Upload the picture I uploaded, whatever style you like better.
      5. You have the option to move it around; left, right, up or down. I moved mine a little left. Since I am left handed I wanted it to be near the handle so I can read it when I sip.
      6. Click Preview Design. If you moved it a lot disregard the preview because it make it looks like they will print it under the handle. I believe that canvas you can move the picture on is strictly around the handle not the cup.
      7. Add to cart. Pay. Ship.

They do offer discounts for group buys.

Receive 20% off when you buy 2 or more of a specific item
      Receive 30% off when you buy 6 or more!
      Anyways glad everyone likes it.
      '84 325e - "Elizabeth"
      '87 325e (SHELL) - "Sleeping Beauty" - COMPLETE PROJECT PART-OUT - S54, 5-LUG, and MORE

sigpic

Comment

This would go well with my new Keurig.

Comment

It'd be nice if you had consulted me before stealing my design and idea. There's a reason I never came out with it in mug version. It's out of context.

This slogan only belongs on an elder car, otherwise it makes no sense. Maybe next time you'll have an original idea to work off of.
          Last edited by Moto-Mucci; 01-17-2012, 10:27 AM.

Comment

I agree he should have asked you, BUT he's not selling them.

Comment

Originally posted by CabbE30 View Post
              Noted, and changed. My main point still stands.

Comment

Originally posted by Moto-Mucci View Post
                It'd be nice if you had consulted me before stealing my design and idea. There's a reason I never came out with it in mug version. It's out of context.

This slogan only belongs on an elder car, otherwise it makes no sense. Maybe next time you'll have an original idea to work off of.
                I figured trying to get ahold of you and possibly finding out that you were not interested in ordering some, I would just skip all that and photoshop my own. The real mistake I made was posting it on the forum to share the idea, otherwise you would have been none the wiser.

Originally posted by CabbE30 View Post
                If I had planned on selling them, I would have contacted Mucci. However even if I didn't, other than banning me, there was really nothing legal he could have done about it...and seriously no offense there, but I'm sure BMW did not green light the idea of you using their logo on your stickers. Just sayin'.

Originally posted by Moto-Mucci View Post
                Noted, and changed. My main point still stands.
                Which is what? The idea doesn't work? I agree that it doesn't have the same effect you intended it to have, however for someone who is young and works with old people it totally works. Plus I think its a great conversation starter.

Sorry you don't like the mug and me photoshopping my own version of it. I would completely understand if you wanted me to take the logo down, and delete the posts with the attachments. So its up to you Mucci, if you want me to remove it I will.
                '84 325e - "Elizabeth"
                '87 325e (SHELL) - "Sleeping Beauty" - COMPLETE PROJECT PART-OUT - S54, 5-LUG, and MORE

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X