In Ft. Worth/Dallas area from Kansas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In Ft. Worth/Dallas area from Kansas

I'm down here visiting a friend and he works till 11 or so and am wanting to meet some of the e30 people Down here. If your free I'd love to meet up and meet some fellow r3v members!

Where about are you staying at now? I've got a busy schedule til the weekend, but if you're close enough, I can swing a beer or something.

Comment

Gay.

E30 M3 / E30 325is / E34 525iT / E34 535i

Comment

Originally posted by Bimmerista View Post
        Where about are you staying at now? I've got a busy schedule til the weekend, but if you're close enough, I can swing a beer or something.
        I'm right next to tcu, but cant drink(20).
        Originally posted by Teaguer View Post
        Gay.
        agreed!:grin:

Comment

your in Ft.Worth. Too far.
          CHEAP REBUILT INJECTORS

Need Quality Brakes? BimmerBrakes has it!
          For anything Else go with BluntTech!

Comment

No e30 right now, but if you happen to be in the mid cities and see a zinno 325is on jackstands in a driveway that's me, stop by and we can shoot the shit.

Comment

If you're by TCU (Funkytown) then you most certainly CAN drink! :D
              That Fuzzy's Taco's outside campus on Berry is pretty popular. :drink:

E30 M3 / E30 325is / E34 525iT / E34 535i

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Teaguer View Post
                  If you're by TCU (Funkytown) then you most certainly CAN drink! :D
                  That Fuzzy's Taco's outside campus on Berry is pretty popular. :drink:
                  i just talked to a friend who has been down here alot and said that place is pretty good. ill pm you my number.

Comment

Working...
                  X