In Ft. Worth/Dallas area from Kansas

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Farm_E30
    replied
    Originally posted by Teaguer
    If you're by TCU (Funkytown) then you most certainly CAN drink! :D
    That Fuzzy's Taco's outside campus on Berry is pretty popular. :drink:
    i just talked to a friend who has been down here alot and said that place is pretty good. ill pm you my number.

    Leave a comment:


  • Bimmerista
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • Teaguer
    replied
    If you're by TCU (Funkytown) then you most certainly CAN drink! :D
    That Fuzzy's Taco's outside campus on Berry is pretty popular. :drink:

    Leave a comment:


  • kojack
    replied
    No e30 right now, but if you happen to be in the mid cities and see a zinno 325is on jackstands in a driveway that's me, stop by and we can shoot the shit.

    Leave a comment:


  • MaksV
    replied
    your in Ft.Worth. Too far.

    Leave a comment:


  • Farm_E30
    replied
    Originally posted by Bimmerista
    Where about are you staying at now? I've got a busy schedule til the weekend, but if you're close enough, I can swing a beer or something.
    I'm right next to tcu, but cant drink(20).
    Originally posted by Teaguer
    Gay.
    agreed!:grin:

    Leave a comment:


  • Teaguer
    replied
    Gay.

    Leave a comment:


  • Bimmerista
    replied
    Where about are you staying at now? I've got a busy schedule til the weekend, but if you're close enough, I can swing a beer or something.

    Leave a comment:


  • Farm_E30
    started a topic In Ft. Worth/Dallas area from Kansas

    In Ft. Worth/Dallas area from Kansas

    I'm down here visiting a friend and he works till 11 or so and am wanting to meet some of the e30 people Down here. If your free I'd love to meet up and meet some fellow r3v members!
Working...