Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rwh11385
    that's a shitty job. geez. :( :o

and what a stupid mod to begin with. What? A M3 bumper is going to make you faster?
    And those rims...... :roll: Maybe.....alright at best

Should have invested elsewhere......or if you buy the bumper, do make it fit! He looks like a douchebag ricer with an ill-fitting "battle" kit.

I like Ci's, but I bet that is just a lowely 323 or something. I've seen nicely kitted BMW's, but never a M3 bumper one I liked.
    It does look crappy but just cause its a 323 doesn in no way make it "lowly". Please, there is no need for prick-like comments.

Comment

why not? E46 325s are a joke, i'd hate to see what a 323 is like..... :P
      BEERTECH

Comment

Originally posted by Rob
        The M54B25 makes about 20 more hp than the M52TUB25, although they produce the same about of torque oddly enough.
        James Peacock

WWFSMD?

Comment

Originally posted by m42technic
          Originally posted by Rob
          The M54B25 makes about 20 more hp than the M52TUB25, although they produce the same about of torque oddly enough. Probably wouldnt be that huge of a difference in a straight line...
          actually the M52TUB25 produces about 7 more lb-ft of tq than the M54B25.

Comment

Originally posted by NCm42
            Originally posted by rwh11385
            that's a shitty job. geez. :( :o

and what a stupid mod to begin with. What? A M3 bumper is going to make you faster?
            And those rims...... :roll: Maybe.....alright at best

Should have invested elsewhere......or if you buy the bumper, do make it fit! He looks like a douchebag ricer with an ill-fitting "battle" kit.

I like Ci's, but I bet that is just a lowely 323 or something. I've seen nicely kitted BMW's, but never a M3 bumper one I liked.
            It does look crappy but just cause its a 323 doesn in no way make it "lowly". Please, there is no need for prick-like comments.
            It wasn't meant to be a prick comment. Just that M equipment doesn't belong on non-M cars like that. Performance upgrades like M cams are good, but putting M badges or body panels is the weaksauce.

I said lowly because if you're going to use an M bumper, have it at least be the 330Ci!

The 323 doesn't need a M bumper.....that's just unwarranted.

I'll try to take a picture of our regular customer at the dealer. E46 325I 4door, M bumper, red roundels, 2 12", painted calipers, 4 Curb-rashed wheels, and a wing on the trunk and one on the rear window.......and clear taillights.

And p.s. I know the E36 323's did, but maybe the E46 323 made less HP than a M50. Anyway, a heavy E46 really needs more than the 2.5L motor in the 323.

2.5 / 6 cyl. (323,523) 170 hp
            2.5 / 6 cyl. (325,525) 192 hp

those are #'s I found. It's difficult to locate the data tho. Curb Weight: ~3197 lbs..

So take an E30, add 400lbs and some torque, and throw on an M3 bumper. :roll:

Comment

Originally posted by Rob
              I can tell you that they are slower than an 1985 Eta with a chip to at least 80mph
              Im now E30less.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MattM20
                Originally posted by m42technic
                Originally posted by Rob
                The M54B25 makes about 20 more hp than the M52TUB25, although they produce the same about of torque oddly enough. Probably wouldnt be that huge of a difference in a straight line...
                actually the M52TUB25 produces about 7 more lb-ft of tq than the M54B25.
                Where'd you read that? I got my figures from a BMW Group Training Reference Manual... It says they both produce 245 Nm.
                James Peacock

WWFSMD?

Comment

Working...
                X