Looking for info on E3S member (Timers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for info on E3S member (Timers)

My buddy ordered a Rieger lip from Timers a little while back (2-3 weeks ago I think) and has not yet received it. I sent PM to him on E3S, and emailed him, but have heard nothing. Does anyone know whats going on with him, or why he hasnt contacted him yet?

(My friend is/was without internet in his apt, so I was checking up on this for him)

Thanks,

Brandon
    Brandon

His AIM ID is timersE30, but I havne't seen him on in a while. Best of luck!
    -Ted

Comment

i talked to him about a month ago regarding leather sport seats, yes his AIM is timerse30

i think he's in california. possibly orange county or something liek that... i seem to remember him wanting to drive down and see my seats.

i can't confirm his email as i can't seem to find anything i've sent to him. He doesn't seem like the kind of guy to rip someone off though, maybe check some of the other boards. He could be trying to look for you just like you're looking for him.
      Michael Spiegle

'01 Ford Escape / Daily Driver
      '99 M3 / Track Car
      '87 325is bronzit / wtf car
      '06 Daytona Triumph 675 / Daily Rider

Comment

I im-ed him on AIM and he snapped at me saying he doesn't give a shit about his e30 anymore....w/e :roll:

97 Cosmos M3

Comment

I sent him some stuff, some shadow line stuff for his car, and he seemed as though School was first priority right now. I say good for him get into hitting books for first semester then get back to the car.

He's around
          https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

yeah, good for him getting back into school... but when he takes the $200+ from my friend and has not emailed or let him know whats going on.. and no lip after almost 3 weeks, something is not right...
            Brandon

Comment

I don't know what could make him soo busy. I'm a sr. in college, and I still make time to post on here with school and bball. Not a problem.. I don't understand him..Freshman year is the easiest year of college. classes are soo easy.
              I'm sure he has time to reply to e-mails. That's just wrong to screw ppl over :evil:
              School is not an excuse if you ask me

Comment

timers 007 on aim

Comment

Graphik-

Thanks for the AIM ID... I sent him a message asking whats going on, and stated he needs to send the part or refund the money. He said "part was sent", "good night" and then logged off.

I would recommend nobody buy from him (if he even uses these boards, or other boards you guys might use). I have a feeling he is keeping the $200+ with no intention in sending the part. If the part does come, I will eat my words and just leave it as: Not a good person to deal with.
                  Brandon

Comment

Working...
                  X