No announcement yet.

Free VIN Check Vehicle History Report - Autocheck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It seems my car is prone to accidents on the left front fender.
    I'm the second owner, and it's already been hit twice since I've had it, once under PO.

87' is part out

Comment

Originally posted by yahh View Post
      Herb, yours isn't working. Double check your VIN.
      Euro import. I can't seem to get any sites to accept it. Is there a European carfax?
      sigpic

Comment

This is the coolest thing ever. My car came all the way from Palo Alto! And it says it's had no accidents, and yet both front fenders and hood are DOT-R, there's a huge dent in the driver rear door/fender, the right rear corner is dented....
        Interested in vintage cars? Ever thought about racing one? Info, photos, videos, and more can be found at www.michaelsvintageracing.com!

Elva Courier build thread here!

Comment

Fucking Sweet!!

3rd owner of the 318is (score of 32)
          3rd owner of the E36 325i (score of 57)
          Originally posted by Dozyproductions
          All girls fuck but not all girls fuck around with combustion engines.

Comment

Originally posted by ELVA164 View Post
            This is the coolest thing ever. My car came all the way from Palo Alto! And it says it's had no accidents, and yet both front fenders and hood are DOT-R, there's a huge dent in the driver rear door/fender, the right rear corner is dented....
            It will only display damage if it was recorded through police/insurance/etc.
            Originally posted by Dozyproductions
            All girls fuck but not all girls fuck around with combustion engines.

Comment

Originally posted by herbivor View Post
              Euro import. I can't seem to get any sites to accept it. Is there a European carfax?
              Ditto, need to find out about my grey market E30!
              1986 325e (EUR)
              Grey Market
              Zinno
              327i Build
              Zender kit
              ESM 008TA

Restoration progress TBA

Originally posted by ethrtyiS
              sweet! day after my first final. really getting waffleswaffleswaffleswafflesed up then!!

Comment

Now it's not working for me? I need to have this VIN checked asap, my buddy might be making a huge mistake lol...

WBAAB540469674869

Comment

Originally posted by mamzak View Post
                  It will only display damage if it was recorded through police/insurance/etc.
                  Yeah, I knew that my car had lead a hard, underappreciated life before I got it. I've found some sketchy "fixes" so far.
                  Interested in vintage cars? Ever thought about racing one? Info, photos, videos, and more can be found at www.michaelsvintageracing.com!

Comment

Originally posted by Rsully70sev View Post
                    Now it's not working for me? I need to have this VIN checked asap, my buddy might be making a huge mistake lol...
                    There must be a typo in there somewhere or it's a Euro car or something, because all the other VIN's I've put in worked. Even the 7-digit from my old 2002 worked. I would double-check and I'd be glad to try again.

Comment

Thanks buddy. Maybe I'm mistaking a number for a letter or something? I don't know lol, I read it over and I can't find a mistake.

Comment

Originally posted by Rsully70sev View Post
                        Thanks buddy. Maybe I'm mistaking a number for a letter or something? I don't know lol, I read it over and I can't find a mistake.

https://autocheck.dealersuite.com/au...69&UID=12267TX i think this is right
                        88 325is Five Speed
                        Lachssilber

Comment

Spot on! Thank you

Comment

not a problem
                            88 325is Five Speed
                            Lachssilber

Comment

Check that report out lol. Something fishy's going on with those odometer readings...

2004-203,192
                              2006-203,192
                              2010-203,912

I think the last person to enter the reading had dyslexia or that's a major coincidence. Looks like the ODO is broken, yet the "Odometer problem title record" comes up clean lol. Perfect example of not taking these things as 100% accurate.

Comment

The dealersuite link no longer works I tired it,,,

I Got one by GOOGLE'ing 3 words

" FREE CHEAP VIN "

thanks
                                Last edited by todaysvins; 10-16-2012, 02:34 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X