Sazuka GP starts in 15 minutes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sazuka GP starts in 15 minutes

My favorite F1 track. Watched the replay of the qualifying today. Started raining when many of the leaders were qualifying.
    M. Schumi 14th
    R. Schumi Pit Lane
    Rubens Pole
    Montoya near the front
    Kimi 8th or 9th

First turn could be very interesting followed by the tight S curves. Rubens looked to be on an extremely light fuel load.
    Don't forget the good things Hitler did.

you see the interviews with the drivers at the start?

TV Man: "Jaun Pablo, who do you want to win drivers champ?"
    Jaun: "Me"
    TV: "ummm besides you"
    Juan: "I dont care."

Below the radar...

Comment

I've never seen grip like when they run through turns 3 and 4 at this track. Amazing.
      Adam Fogg- '88 M3

Common sense- It's the new 'gifted'

Comment

How about Michael's comments at the end of the race blaming his brother Ralf for running into the rear of his car. If Michael was my brother, he'd have a major black eye this morning.

It is true that I don't care much for Michael, but you have to give credit where credit is due. He is the best driver for the best team. This season, Michael seemed to be less dominating than in the past few years. A lot of that is due to new rules and other teams stepping up to the plate. I think Williams did a very good job this year, but Renault came on much stronger than I imagined at the begining of the season. There were also a few rookies who were very impressive. If McLaren gets their new car setup for next year, Kimi will be a major force to be dealt with. I like it when BMW wins, but I also like it to be exciting.
        Don't forget the good things Hitler did.

Comment

Working...
        X