Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

E30 / S50 (1999 3.2L) Conversion In Atlanta

Hi guys,
    I am new to this forum and have some questions.

I got my engine (1999 M3 (3.2L OBDII) for while and now i am thinking about to sell or to do conversion for my 1990 325is.

If I decide to keep the engine, does anyone know who had done this b4 in Atlanta?
    Or does someone have done it b4?

I can't remember but I once saw some guy in ga actually done conversion with his E30 M3.

Any advice would be appreciated.
    :)

I know of a guy. His name is Harold Audaear. He runs a BMW shop in Atl, I just need to get the name of it from my dad. I'll let you know later.

Comment

Thanks in advance

Hi Stu,

Wow........I like your car.

Nice done..

My baby still has long way to go.

Wait for your info.

By the way, you are in NC where is not really far away from ATL.

Did you do the conv. all by yourself?

Comment

Re: Thanks in advance

Originally posted by be30
        Hi Stu,

Wow........I like your car.

Nice done..

My baby still has long way to go.

Wait for your info.

By the way, you are in NC where is not really far away from ATL.

Did you do the conv. all by yourself?
        Thanks, but aside from the engine and drivetrain...its really nothing special.

I am about 4hrs from Atlanta. I used to ride down there with my dad to go to Road Atlanta for CCA schools, when I was younger.

My dad did the majority of the conversion. I removed the 4cyl engine and participated in the build-up of the new engine, and helped where I could as he did the install/wiring/fabrication.

Comment

Hey, there is a company in Nashville that does the m/s50 conversions for e30's called Treehouse Racing. I have seen a couple conversions that they have done, and the conversions look like a factory installation.
          You can visit their site at http://www.treehouseracing.com to get more information.

NASA MidSouth TT Director / GTS2 #018
          Mods: Coastal PS Fluid, 10w40 Oil
          Future Mods: Bosch Micro-Edge Wiper Blades, Painter's Tape, Spark Plugs, Freezer for Nutty Buddys, Adam Nitti CD's

Comment

Thanks for your information.
            I will check them out.
            But I will try to do conv. in GA for convenient purpose (so I can always drop by to see process)

Comment

Originally posted by Skafrog
              Hey, there is a company in Nashville that does the m/s50 conversions for e30's called Treehouse Racing. I have seen a couple conversions that they have done, and the conversions look like a factory installation.
              You can visit their site at http://www.treehouseracing.com to get more information.
              I was just about to say that. :P lol I am getting closer to getting my motor as well. As soon as my brother pays me back that 1800 bucks I'll probably be picking one up. :twisted:

Comment

Working...
              X