Unique find

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • F34R
    replied
    Originally posted by QUKBMER
    You will be buying a P.O.S. bro,don't do it. First year v12 bmw e32. Stay away.:tsk:
    This^

    Leave a comment:


  • CR325IS
    replied
    Thanks for letting me know guys!

    Leave a comment:


  • QUKBMER
    replied
    You will be buying a P.O.S. bro,don't do it. First year v12 bmw e32. Stay away.:tsk:

    Leave a comment:


  • Holland
    replied
    Money pit.

    E32 is the bastard child of the 7 series lineup. Especially the V12.

    Leave a comment:


  • CR325IS
    replied
    unique meaning I haven't seen one before.....but thanks

    Leave a comment:


  • Vivek
    replied
    Not that unique. Worth a bit more than an average e30.

    Leave a comment:


  • CR325IS
    started a topic Unique find

    Unique find

    I was bringing my e30 to get some things checked out at my mechanic and noticed this car across the street and was very intrigued by it because I have never seen a 750 before. It is for sale and I was wondering what a good price would be to pick it up for. Its a 1988 750il ,auto, mint interior, 120k. The only things I noticed were the few dings in the hood and the trunk is fading a little bit. Just curious what these go for and what to look for if I was to scoop it up? thanks
    Attached Files
Working...