Steering wheels + euro goodies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Steering wheels + euro goodies

Hello guys, nothing really for sale right now but here's my idea. If you want to change your old worn and ugly steering wheel, let me know what kind of wheel you want (OEM BMW wheel), how do you want it reupholstered and I will get it for you. Pretty much any combination of leather and stiching is possible. Prices will vary so contact me if you need to know more details. You can also check my other threads to see the steering wheels that I've already sold, and you can check the thread about me in the Feedback forum to see what people think of the wheels they bought from me.

Now for the euro goodies, any part you want let me know and I will try to find it. I'm back in Europe now and I'm sure I can get you almost anything you want.

ship europe over here to 'merica.

Originally posted by yert315
    Your mother is plug n play

Comment

I would like a brand new Mtech II EVO Steering wheel with the tri-color stitching.....
      1997 Artic Silver M3
      CES GT4094r 651hp/615tq @ 24 psi

Comment

E28 headlamps and buckets. No grilles though. Need to be for a left hand drive car.
        1974.5 Jensen Healey : 2003 330i/5

Comment

Can you price out headlight whipers and euro ellipsoids.
          1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
          willschnitz

Comment

I've answered everyone on PM.

Comment

if that's your schwarz in your sig then holy fuckkk

Comment

how much for euro bumpers.
                e30 or e21

Comment

I'd be interested in another MtechI lip (not completely euro, but worth a shot lol) or to get a set of projector wipers on the low side... Maybe even some euro grilles for the cheaps.. Let me know

Comment

Working...
                  X