Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mtech1 vert???

i have never seen one do they exist?
    i just randomly came to the conclusion i have never seen or heard of an mtech1 vert.....
    so i started searching here on the forums and i couldnt come up with anything

Yes, they exist.

Sideskirts are different though (bigger)
    sigpic

Comment

Not in the states

At least AFAIK
      sigpic

Comment

Well, I'm pretty sure MT1 anything doesn't exist in the states officially.

Project M42 Turbo

Comment

Here's a pic I took of a low mileage orig. at the Ring- DTM revival in the parking lot last year. enjoy.

Comment

:o

Comment

I know I have seen another one in, dare I say it............, BRONZIT.

Which look pretty well sorted, roll bar, I want to say s50 with euro weaves, tech 1 wing and euro bumpers. It had a feature for something here on r3v and I want say that the car was out of San Diego or something.
              @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

I still like mtech1 more than MTII.

Go here be happy!

Ratchet Garage e30 V8 build.

Comment

Wasn't there a blue one for sale a while back? Was named something. Then guy bought e34 m5 if I recall... Ugh I'm spacing on it though

Comment

Guten Parts built one and then sold it to a guy on this board that lives in Canada I believe. He in turn sold it (don't know where it ended up) to buy an e34 m5. That's the blue one that you are thinking of.

Comment

I ran into some bmw-meeting last saturday, mostly e46 and younger but there was 1 e30.

The guy had some luck and picked up this MT1 skirts for €250 :D
                      sigpic

Comment

Aloha Beske and mikeedler,

Could you guys confirm if early mt1 cabrios came with chromed bumpers, chromed ding strips and trim pieces while later mt1 cabrios came with color match bumpers, all black ding strips and shadow line ?., Like the one's you guys posted.

or was that an additional option ?

here's the ever elusive mt1 cabrio side skirts, took me 8 years to find a pair, less that $ 500 shipped from UK to Hawaii ... yet to mountem. lol.

little trivia fact... mt1 kits weight about 30lbs at the most, while mt2 kits weight over a 100lbs due to metal valence below mt2 front spoiler and heavy plastic bumpers.

Mahalos,
                        Frank

Last edited by fporro; 05-22-2012, 03:22 AM.

Comment

I am 99% sure the color matched bumpers with shadowline was an option.

Comment

Originally posted by mikeedler View Post
                            i am 99% sure the color matched bumpers with shadowline was an option.
                            +1
                            sigpic

Comment

Ah thanks guys, almost all done with my mt1 conversion.

how about the early square "m technic cabrio" front badge. I lost pic.

Comment

Working...
                              X