Azureus help ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Azureus help ....

OK - So I need some help with Azureus. My download speed sucks. Yea, I've opened the correct ports, and everything looks good.

I did make the mistake of first loading it up with too many files to download(about 45) - but I eventually turned most of them to stop - but my DL still sucks. Download is about 5k/s - Upload is around 50 K/s.

Of the files that I have finished downloaded I have share rations of 5-15 to one.

a.) Can I delete/move files after they download or will that hurn my down speed?
    b.) Will my DL speed slowly improve over time? It's been weeks. and the PC is on at least 10 hours a day.

Thanks!
    Originally posted by Matt-B
    hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Will my DL speed slowly improve over time
    Can't help you w/ the Azureus question, but I'll respond to the second part.

Maybe, but it's just as likely your connection would slow down. Your best bet is to do exactly what you're doing, let your download continue during non-peak usage hours (like 1am-7am).

-Callahan

Comment

I had the same problem. The trick is to limit your overall upload speed to between 20-35kb. I now see speeds as high as 100+kb/s down for good torrents. Usually around 20-40 kb though.
      PNW E30 CREW ///

Comment

I usually only get about high 30kb max download speed on azureus, I limited the upload to about 10kb, and download is unlimted.

Comment

Working...
        X