This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 325ix View Post
    I don't understand how that guy can look at what Vlad does and then say it is better than what anyone else does.
    ignorant, associated with vlad or 12 yo
    ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)Be Afraid Of The Future

Comment

What I find interesting is the "Bid activity (%) with this seller" statistic. The last three bidders have 50%, 100% and 50% respectively; those three have 27, 21 and 11 total eBay transactions respectively.

So for the second to the last bidder (at the time of this post) that means every single bid on every single item in his history has been on items from that one seller.

Seems legit.
      Originally posted by kronus
      would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

Originally posted by DEV0 E30 View Post
        You sir, you fought with such a valiant effort. We shall retire your sword.

We can only hope the verbal blows have sliced through the beasts heart to expose what it truly is.

I don't matter. Oh well.
        Yours truly,
        Rich
        sigpic
        Originally posted by Rigmaster
        you kids get off my lawn.....

Comment

vlad made it to jalopnik...
          BMW E30 wagons aren't easy to find. Trust me, I've been on the lookout. Even harder to find are E30 M3 wagons, but that's because they don't exist.

Comment

Originally posted by agent View Post
            What I find interesting is the "Bid activity (%) with this seller" statistic. The last three bidders have 50%, 100% and 50% respectively; those three have 27, 21 and 11 total eBay transactions respectively.

So for the second to the last bidder (at the time of this post) that means every single bid on every single item in his history has been on items from that one seller.

Seems legit.
            wouldn't be surprised if he sells to himself for dem 100% feedbackz yo!

Comment

Originally posted by xphiledan View Post
              This Is The Only BMW M3 Wagon In The World

I like this one more tho' .. built before his

Comment

Originally posted by xphiledan View Post
                Just sad...
                Starting with a clean 1991 E30 touring, they chopped all of the appropriate body panels off of an M3 coupe and grafted them on.

Not a completely wrecked car but a clean one that he had to rip a part.

After reading bimmer forums I am so glad I found my way to r3v. Those guys are the ones that pay top dollar for cars with shiny things on them.
                sigpic
                TRANSACTION FEEDBACK HERE
                FOR SALE ITEMS HERE

Comment

Its amazing to me how dumb some people's comments are when this car gets posted

He will get what he deserves
                  Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

I just saw on bimmer forums someone called him out on the VIN and he has yet to respond. He sure responded quick when getting accolades for being on of "the best BMW restorers" in the world.
                    sigpic
                    TRANSACTION FEEDBACK HERE
                    FOR SALE ITEMS HERE

Comment

Ok, the cut up car is most likely not the 318. I ran the VIN and it came back as an alpinweiss 2 318i. Something is still fishy though.
                      1997 540i/6 - stock
                      1985 325 - M50NV - Getrag 250 - 2.79 LSD - MS2/e -LC-1 - 750cc injectors - Blunttech Manifold - HX35 - AEM UEGO
                      1991 318i - M50NV - Getrag 240 - 4.10 open - e36 rack - Smileys - 55w 5000k HIDs

Comment

Seems legit.

Originally posted by delatlanta1281 View Post
                        I don't matter. Oh well.
                        IOU: beer/shot collectible in Clemson, SC or anywhere you catch me.

I kept re-reading that illogical drivel he posted and wanted to reply, but there was so much to say, I just didn't. You summed it up (I was going to say nicely;)) well. The sad part for BFC is you'll probably get your request granted. Their loss.
                        sigpic
                        Originally posted by JinormusJ
                        Don't buy an e30

They're stupid
                        1989 325is Raged on then sold.
                        1988 325 SETA 2DR Beaten to death, then parted.
                        1988 325 SETA 4DR Parted.
                        1990 325i Cabrio Daily'd, then stored 2 yrs ago.

Comment

"Captain" is probably his mail order tranny.

Go here be happy!

Ratchet Garage e30 V8 build.

Comment

this car is fucking stupid and none of us will ever buy it, and vlad likes wieners... so lets call it a day
                            M30 is God's motor.....but Jesus drives an M60'd car -slammin.e28

Comment

Originally posted by mcskibadee1 View Post
                              I just saw on bimmer forums someone called him out on the VIN and he has yet to respond. He sure responded quick when getting accolades for being on of "the best BMW restorers" in the world.
                              Hi!
                              that was me
                              BattleWagon|1996 GT Vertigo

Comment

Seems legit.

Total bids 6. ALL with Vlad
                                BattleWagon|1996 GT Vertigo

Comment

Working...
                                X