No announcement yet.

This guy is a baws.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was definitely a great video. The guy looks like he's done fairly well, without the use of forums. I mean, come on, there are much worse examples especially from people that have access to forums. Now that's a shame!

Comment

it looks pretty fuckin nice and props for him keeping it. Don't know what you others are thinking about talking shit on it.
      "I wanna see da boat movie"
      "I got a tree on my house"

Comment

I always looked at the BMP kit and I had a late model at the time! Shiiiiit I had Koseis and Eibach springs/billies on a 318is and people were all over it! Now I have a loud ass S50 swap that demands attention and I would like to tone it down a little. I don't mind that car at all. Clean and classy.

Comment

i like!
          INSTAGRAM: E30EDDIE87 E30 325is 24v never ending project

Comment

Didn't watch.
            1974.5 Jensen Healey : 2003 330i/5

Comment

Car looks mint. And it definitely does not need to be any lower than that. What's up with all the stanced shit? I get it for the race track but certainly not for DD. It looks ridiculous in my opinion when a car is super low -- ricer-esque -- ghetto toolbox. But I guess coming from an iX guy, everything looks slammed.... :)

Great video!
              Last edited by EyExR; 07-19-2012, 11:29 AM.
              My 325iX DIY Threads:

Front Wheel Bearing Replacement

325iX Rear Subframe Bushings and MUCH more w/pics!

325iX Steering Rack Replacement, Suspension, & Oil Pan job w/pics!

Comment

Working...
              X