Raleigh, NC --- Anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Raleigh, NC --- Anyone?

I have a friend that's flying into Raleigh, NC for a conference in June - is there much to do in the area, for about 5 days, just me and her?

I figure it'll be a good time of year to go hiking - what else is good there in June? Anyone?

hotel room and booze.

plenty of bars and shit around to keep entertained. If you decide you want to go to a real city, charlotte is 2 hours away :P
    BEERTECH

Comment

Wilmington (the beach) is 2 hours away as well. Plenty of sick night life and the beach. Raliegh is kinda lame if you dont know your way around.

Comment

Originally posted by SickE30
        Wilmington (the beach) is 2 hours away as well. Plenty of sick night life and the beach. Raliegh is kinda lame if you dont know your way around.
        Yeah - I'd heard the same thing.

I want to go out and tear it up in the clubs an' stuff -- I like bars and comedy clubs also, so whatever you guys can come up with... ?

What about during the day?

Comment

Let me know when you're coming down man. We'll meet up and do some runs. Plenty of country roads in NC, PLENTY.

Comment

Originally posted by SickE30
            Let me know when you're coming down man. We'll meet up and do some runs. Plenty of country roads in NC, PLENTY.
            Shit yeah - sounds good to me!!! I'm DYING to drive on the roads up there - not too many twisties in southern Georgia.......

Comment

Re: Raleigh, NC --- Anyone?

Originally posted by Low Level E30
              I have a friend that's flying into Raleigh, NC
              PLUS

about 5 days
              PLUS

just me and her
              Scratches head.... hmmm seems pretty clear to me. :P

NC is ghey. All those silly semi southern white boys with their honkey tonk country and goofy 10 gallon hats!!!! ;) Justa kidding all you NC guys!
              Below the radar...

Comment

Hell...I'll admit it I'm a mix of prep and country all mixed together. 8)

Comment

Working...
                X