Another e30 Fan onboard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another e30 Fan onboard

whats up guys a friend at work showed me this site and it seems kicking so i joined. I live over in MD and i frequently post on DTM and Maxbimmer. I am part of the DTM power Race Team and tech for the cars including Dado's AA turbo m3. My love is e30's so here i am....

my car is a 1989 e30 325is Red.
    new paint job 1 year ago
    528 2.8L swap
    Shaved 325i Head
    Euro 524td Crankshaft
    oversized pistons
    SSK
    M-Tech 2
    Bilsteins all around
    4.10 diff
    m3 bushings
    30% tint

welcome!
    Below the radar...

Comment

I saw that car on DTMPower, very nice.

Don't really care for the painted grill or the color though ;)

Comment

Man I'd thought I'd be the only E30 in Maryland with an M-Tech II kit on! Damn and you got a paint job to boot.

Come by Rockville, you're only like 15 minutes away. I live in Kensington. And damnt that a nice engine swap you got. Only got my M42 :oops:

*EDIT* I saw your car parked at the ice rink next to Montgomery Mall, back around Early December! I parked next to you once, I have a black 318is, and you have BMP stuff too right? We should meet up sometime. And maybe you can help me put on my M-Tech II valence since you got experience there... :D
        Reminiscing...

Comment

Originally posted by James Crivellone
          very nice.

Don't really care for the painted grill or the color though ;)

Comment

word to ya.

and in regards to the questionable grills...i think this is one of the few colors that it doesnt really look bad on, your color, and black ;)
            My mountains are better than yours.

Comment

Originally posted by M42Tecknik
              Man I'd thought I'd be the only E30 in Maryland with an M-Tech II kit on! Damn and you got a paint job to boot.

Come by Rockville, you're only like 15 minutes away. I live in Kensington. And damnt that a nice engine swap you got. Only got my M42 :oops:

*EDIT* I saw your car parked at the ice rink next to Montgomery Mall, back around Early December! I parked next to you once, I have a black 318is, and you have BMP stuff too right? We should meet up sometime. And maybe you can help me put on my M-Tech II valence since you got experience there... :D
              It looks like it is just the Mtech II lower valence. It doesnt have the Mtech bumber covers.
              2008 Audi S4 Avant

Comment

Originally posted by aaron_silva
                Originally posted by M42Tecknik

It looks like it is just the Mtech II lower valence. It doesnt have the Mtech bumber covers.
                You have to drill the M-Tech II valence into the car, the bumper cover goes right over the old one. I'll have the same setup (front style-wise) when I get it put on...
                Reminiscing...

Comment

I didnt really ask how to do it. I dont really care for that look. Complete Mtech or nothing at all. :D
                  2008 Audi S4 Avant

Comment

What color is that anyway?

-Charlie
                    Swing wild, brake later, don't apologize.
                    '89 324d, '76 02, '98 318ti, '03 Z4, '07 MCS, '07 F800s - Bonafide BMW elitist prick.
                    FYYFF

Comment

thanks guys. the grille will be painted black again soon. As for the M-tech 2 its just the front. I have BMP side skirts and Rear spoiler that encloses the exhaust tips. Its a very nice look.

heres a pic of me and dado rolling on our way to PTG

Comment

Working...
                      X